{Adrinette} - Confessions

Get your popcorn and miraculous merch  because this one shot is a ride. A cute one.

This takes place when Adrien revealed his identity to Ladybug (frozer trailer that had everyone shooketh) even though I believe that it's just a dream. Anyway in this oneshot this scene really happened. And Marinette has to fix it.

 <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Marinette de-transformed after defeating Frozer and took a deep breath in order to collect all the events that happened today in her head.

"TIKKI! Adrien is Chat Noir, he confessed to me. And I ran away. WHAT DO I DO?!" Marinette screamed into her pillow and Tikki sighed.

"Fix it." Tikki replied and Marinette looked at her kwami, "How Tikki? I ruined all my chances with Adrien.... I broke his heart."

"You can fix it. Talk to him, answer his question." Tikki said and Marinette sighed.

"Marinette you can do this. Trust yourself." Tikki said and Marinette sat up.

"I'm sure he won't come at patrol tonight. He hates me." Marinette said and Tikki sighed.

"Listen up Marinette, you'll fix it. Believe in yourself, you can do it. You're the only one who can heal up his broken heart!" Tikki replied, a stern look on her face that Marinette has never seen before.

"Okay. Tikki spots on!" Marinette said, transforming into her alter ego. She left from her balcony and started her daily patrol, but without Chat Noir.

She stopped when she saw Adrien's room. Looking through the window, she saw a silent Adrien and a black kwami comforting him.

She took a deep breath and landed on his window and knocked. 'It's too late to back away now'

Adrien looked over at his widow and saw Ladybug, she looked sad. Plagg pointed at the window and Adrien took a deep breath and stood up from his bed and grabbed the remote and opened the window for her to come in.

"I'm sorry." She started as she landed in, Adrien sighed and turned away. "It's not your fault, I shouldn't have revealed my identity."

"But I broke your heart chaton, and you're someone very special to me." Ladybug said, her heart aching every time she talks or listens to his heartbroken voice.

"Why? Why do you care so much about me? Why are you always trying to cheer me up whenever I'm feeling down? Why are you always so concerned about someone who's neglected by his own fa-"

"It's because I love you." Ladybug interrupted, tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

Adrien turned to her with a shocked expression, "But what you did proved wrong."

"I was very shocked. I never imagined that you'd be Chat Noir." Ladybug said then took in a deep breath.

"When we first met, I hated you because of a bug misunderstanding. Then in the rain, you confessed the truth to me then you offered me your umbrella. That's when I fell in love with you and it wasn't from the fact that you're very famous and rich no, it was because of your kindness, your sweet smile, your whole personality." Ladybug said and Adrien fell silent.

'This story... could it be her?'

"Adrien I... spots off." She said then de-transformed to the aspiring designer who sits behind him in class. Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

"I love you." Marinette said with teary eyes, Adrien stared at her then he hugged her tightly, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"How have I never noticed this before, I was too blinded by letting Ladybug love me that I didn't notice you." Adrien said and Marinette pulled away.

"Do you love me? As Marinette?" Marinette asked and Adrien wrapped an arm around her waist and the other on the back of her head, he pulled her close to him until their foreheads touched.

"I do. I do love you as Marinette and Ladybug. But do you love Chat Noir too?" Adrien asked and Marinette smiled.

"As much as I love you." Marinette replied and Adrien placed his lips on hers, his left hand moving from her hair to her waist as Marinette wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So cute." Tikki squealed, watching the two while sitting on Adrien's bed next to Plagg.

"Like us two sugar cube." Plagg said and Tikki glared at him, "Shut up. Stinky sock." 

<><><>

The next day Marinette was still in cloud nine from what happened yesterday, Adrien kissed her and she became his girlfriend.

His girlfriend

"Tikki I can't stop thinking about what happened last night." Marinette said, changing into a pink flower tank top and a black skirt and pink sandals, she let down her hair and wore a pink beret.

"I ship it." Tikki said and Marinette giggled, grabbing her pink flower shoulder bag and Tikki flew inside it.

Marinette skipped happily to school and went into her class with a bug smile while twirling around.

"Looks like someone's in a very good mood today." Marinette saw Alya sitting down in her place with a smirk. Marinette squealed and sat next to her.

"Guys the best thing happened to me yesterday!" Marinette said and the whole class gathered around her, except for Chloe, Sabrina and Adrien who haven't arrived yet.

"What happened?" Mylene said a smile on her face and all the girls looked at the giggly designer with curiosity.

"Adrien and I are dating." Marinette said and everyone gasped at the news.

"For real?" Kim asked, his eyes sparkling because him and the whole class ship them except for Chloe and Sabrina.

"Yes." Everyone looked at the door to find Adrien standing there with a smile, he walked up to Marinette and everyone went back to their places.

"You look beautiful today princess." Adrien said, grabbing her hand gently and kissing it. 

"Wow dude were you taking relationship advices from Chat Noir?" Nino joked and everyone started laughing.

"Rude." Adrien pouted at his best friend, who laughed even more.

"Anyways, this belongs to you princess." Adrien said, getting out a rose to Marinette.

"Aww thank-"

"ADRIKINS how are y- What is going on here?" Chloe said, noticing the rose.

"I'm just giving my girlfriend a rose to represent her beauty." Adrien said and Marinette took the rose from Adrien and smelled it.

"It's so beautiful, thank you." Marinette said and Adrien kissed her cheek and sat next to Nino.

"What?! Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! Just wait until my daddy hears about this." Chloe said, pulling out her phone.

"And what will your "daddy" do? Force Adrien to break up with me?" Marinette said and the whole class started laughing.

Chloe growled and placed her phone in her bag and walked to her seat and huffed.

"Oh and Chloe?" Marinette said and Chloe turned to her with an angry expression.

"Don't call my boyfriend Adrikins or Adrichu or Adrihoney. Got it?" Marinette said and Chloe growled and turned away.

Marinette smirked in victory and Alya laughed at Chloe's actions.

"Marinette you really are something." Alya said and Marinette looked at Alya.

"Alya sweetie, remember the first thing I told you about Chloe?" Marinette asked and Alya nodded.

"That she has the brain of a two year old toddler."

Meanwhile, Adrien sat remembering the events of yesterday. He smirked in victory, she's finally his.

His girlfriend

His princess

His Lady

Welp, that was something.

Ciao Adios!