{Au}- The Future

Our high school dorks are grown ups now

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Yes daddy I already arrived at Gabriel, I'll call you later." A 26 year old Chloé stepped out of her car as she stopped in front of her new workplace. She's going to work as a model at Gabriel, she really hoped that she can run into Adrien.

She walked into the reception and the receptionist greeted her, "Good Morining miss, how can I help you?"

"I'm the new model here, Chloé Bourgeous." She said and the receptionist beamed.

"Take the elevator to the fifth floor miss, then take a right to meet Mr. Agreste." The receptionist replied and Chloé nodded and entered with her CV in hand.

The elevator stopped at the third floor and there entered a woman with navy blue hair that reached her shoulders, she wore a pale blue off shoulder crop top with pale blue pants and white heels. The girl smiled at Chloé as she stood nest to her.

"Are you new around here?" The girl asked Chloé and she nodded, "Yes I am. I'm going to be the new model."

The woman nodded and the elevator stopped at the fifth floor and Chloé stepped out of the elevator with the woman.

"I suppose you're going to Mr. Agreste's office right?" The woman asked and Chloé nodded, "Follow me."

Chloé followed the classy woman until they reached the office, "Good morning Nathalie, is Mr. Agreste free?" The woman greeted the 45 year old assistant as she looked at them.

"Good morning Marinette, and yes Mr. Agreste is waiting for you and the new model." Nathalie replied and Chloé raised an eyebrow.

I'm pretty sure that she's not Maritrash. She's not that classy.

They both entered Gabriel Agreste's office, he's now a 62 old man but he's happier than before since Emilie Agreste came back.

"Ah Marinette, good morning." Gabriel beamed seeing Marinette come in with Chloé behind her.

"Good morning Gabriel, anyways here are the papers you need to sign for the new collection." Marinette said, giving Gabriel the papers and turned towards the door.

"How's Adrien?" Gabriel asked and Marinette turned to him, "He's great, he's getting ready for his photoshoot. See you later." She said then left the office.

"Sit down Miss Bourgeous." Gabriel said and Chloé sat down. After the interview with Gabriel he smiled at her.

"Very impressive Miss Bourgeous, now go down to the fourth floor then take a left to meet the fashion designer you'll be working with." Gabriel saud, giving her the cv and she nodded and left the office.

Chloé entered the elevator and found an orange haired woman with a white bandana on her head and she's wearing a black shirt with an emerald green skirt and black heels. Chloé stared at her for a while and smiled.

"Hi, are you the new model?" The woman asked her and Chloé nodded, "I'm Sabrina Raincomprix, the designer's assistant.

"Wait, Sabrina?! I'm Chloé, remember me?" Chloé said then Sabrina beamed and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh Chloé I missed you so much!" Sabrina said then let go of the hug.

"Sabrina, is the desginer nice?" Chloé asked and Sabrina smiled.

I won't tell her who the desginer is, because where would the fun be if I told her?

"Yeah she's nice and classy too." Sabrina replied as they stepped out of the elevator, "C'mon I'll take you to her." Sabrina said and took Chloé to the workshop.

When they entered, Chloé saw the same girl she saw in the elevator with a blonde guy, she immediatly knew that this is Adrien because she saw him on One of the billboards in Paris.

"So you go wear that outfit, okay honey?" Marinette said, giving him the outfit and he smirked.

"Mari, the new model arrived." Adrien said and Marinette turned to Sabrina and Chloé.

"Ah you're the new model. Hi I'm Marinette, Marinette Agreste." The moment Marinette said those words out, Chloé's eyes shrunk in shock.

Go spam the #ShookSquad now. I know y'all wanna do that

"It's nice to meet you." Chloé said and gave her the cv, Marinette gasped at the name. "Chloé Bourgeous?!"

"Wait, you know me?" Chloé said and Marinette nodded,"Before getting married to Adrien, my name was Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

Chloé froze at what she heard, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. The baker's girl, Maritrash, gets married to...... Adrien Agreste?! She was very shocked, she thought that her Adrikins will get married to her, but he got married to her enemy. Second, she is a model for HER ENEMY, and the fact that she looks fancy.

Chloé took a deep breath to down then cleared her throat, "Well it's been so long Maritr- Marinette." Chloé saved herself from that slip up, Marinette smiled and looked at Sabrina.

"Sabrina, get out a pen and paper oh and my meter tape to take her measures." Marinette said and Sabrina nodded and walked off to get the stuff she was told to get.

Sabrina came back with the stuff and the phone rang, Sabrina picked it up. "Hello?......... Oh yes I'll inform her......... Okay." She hung up and turned to Marinette.

"Marinette, Mylene took a pregnancy break and there's a phoyoshoot in 2 hours." Sabrina said and Marinette nodded.

"Well Adrien go get ready, you'll find your outfit on a hanger next to the fitting rooms." Marinette said and Adrien left. Marinette grabbed the meter tape and started taking Chloé's measurments.

<><><>

"Pollen can you believe that?" Chloé said as she returned back to her hotel and sat on the couch with pollen feasting on a bowl of honey.

"They were so close in college remember?" Pollen said and Chloé growled.

"And I didn't like it. And now that they're married makes this even worse, what if they already had a kid?! Pollen! I'm freaking out." Chloé said and pollen rolled her eyes and flew into Chloé's bag and pulled out a piece of paper.

"How about you visit them and try to be friend with Marinette WITHOUT calling her Maritrash. You're not a kid anymore Chloé, you are an adult." Pollen said, giving a stern look to Chloé and gave her the paper.

"Fine, I'll do it." Chloé sighed in defeat and grabbed her bag and her keys and left the hotel, she walked up to her car and drove to Adrien's house.

She parked at the house and gasped at how pretty it is, it looked so classy. She stepped out of her car and walked up to the glass front door and rang the doorbell. Marinette opened the big wooden slide door and walked up to the front door and opened it.

"Hey Chloé, what brings you here?" Marinette said and Chloé smiled, "I wanted to talk to you." 

Marinette nodded and let her in, she admired how beautiful the house is. She followed Marinette to the kitchen, which was also big and beautiful. She saw a pink couch and sat down on it.

"What would you like to drink?" Marinette asked and Chloé looked at her, "Latte please." Marinette nodded and made two lattes, one for her and the other for Chloé.

She gave her the cup and Chloé stood up and followed her to the backyard, which had a small pool and a grill with an outdoor dining table for eight people and two couches.

They sat on a couch and Chloé took a deep breath, "I'm sorry." 

Marinette looked at Chloé in confusion, "For what?" 

"For everything I did to you in highschool and college. I know I was mean to you all the time and I understand if you didn't accept my apology it's just-"

"I forgive you Chloé, as long as you've realised your mistake then I don't mind giving you a second chance." Marinette said and Chloé smiled.

"So tell me, what happened after I left?" 

Ciao Adios!