{Ladrien}- Destroyer

Akumatized Adrien + Ladrien

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Adrien arrived at school today in a very bad mood, his schedule is very busy and he won't be seeing his father on Christmas. So he was not having it today.

"Moring dude- woah! Adrien are you okay?" Nino asked when he saw his best friend's face, who just looked at him and shrugged.

"My father's not going to be here on Christmas." Adrien said and walked towards the classroom, leaving Nino behind.

Nino walked over to Marinette, Alya and Chloe, who were busy talking about something.

"Guys, something's up with Adrien, his pops' not going to be here for Christmas and it brought him down." Nino said and Chloe sighed.

"First, Sabrina and the whole class befriended Lila and now Adrien. We have to cheer him up." Chloe said and Marinette nodded.

"You're right, c'mon let's go to class." Marinette said and the four arrived at class, they sat in their places then Marinette got a phone call.

"Hello?............. Oh good morning miss.............. okay........... get well soon miss." She said then hung up, "Guys miss Bustier is sick so we're having this as a free class, but no one makes a loud noise because the class next to ours is having a test." She said and the whole class sighed in relief.

Lila came in late and made her way towards her chair, but when she passed Marinette, she tripped herself and cried.

"Owwww! Marinette can't you see that I was going up? My leg was fractured and now I think it broke." She cried and Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"Marinette how could you?"

"See now she's hurt because of you again!"

"And I thought that you were a nice person, apparently not."

And that's when Adrien snapped.

He slammed his hands on his desk, getting everyone's attention as he stood up.

"Enough." He growled as he turned to the class, who gasped at his expression. They've never seen him this angry.

"How in the world will Marinette trip Lila while her legs were away?" Adrien said as he pointed at Marinette, who was sitting close to Alya.

He then walked up to Lila and pulled her up, making her stand on her feet with no problems.

"How are you standing just fine?" Adrien asked raising an eyebrow.

"Looks like you're fine and you're legs are okay. Call me a liar now, I dare you." Adrien said and she froze.

Adrien knew he got her hard.

He knows that she likes him and wants his attention.

She would never call him a liar since she adores him.

"That's what I thought." He said then looked over at the class.

"I hope you all figured out that she's nothing but a compulsive liar." Adrien said and took a deep breath.

"Marinette helped us in so many ways both physically and emotionally and we thank her by calling her a monster. I guess now I knew who is being a fake friend now." Adrien said then left the door, slamming it behind him.

Lila received glares from the whole class, Mylene stood up and walked over to Marinette. "I'm sorry."

<><><>