{Au} Stardust

A long time ago, people used to fear witches and wizards because of the fact that they use magic, they send them off on an abandoned island where all the witches and wizards are kept away from everyone.

These people built a city on this huge island, turning into one of the biggest historical places on earth, where skillful witches or wizards stay. Now known as Stardust.

Nowadays, people go over to Stardust to use the knowledge of these people to help them out whenever a spell has been casted on them by other evil witches or wizards. And that happened to the Agreste family.

"Mr. Agreste!" Nathalie said as she entered Gabriel Agreste's office, where he was with his adult son talking about the family business.

"I have an idea on how to wake up Mrs. Agreste." As soon as Nathalie said that, Adrien stared at her and got out of his seat.

"Speak up," Adrien said and Nathalie opened her pad.

"Stardust Island, it is filled with very powerful witches and wizards that will remove that spell off Mrs. Agreste," Nathalie said, opening up a blog about this island written by the famous reporter Alya Lahiffe.

Adrien took the pad from Nathalie and he read the blog, "Father, this is a great idea. I can go." Adrien said and Gabriel stood up.

"Alright, as long as they manage to remove the spell. But do you know anyone who knows the way?" Gabriel asked and Adrien smirked.

"Don't worry father, I know just the right person."

<><><>

"So do you know anyone who can help her Chlo?" Adrien asked his best friend, Chloé Krutzburg. She' s the only person that Adrien knows who knows a lot about Stardust.

"Adrien sweetie, I know someone who can help us. We just have an hour left." Chloé said, they were currently on the boat taking them to Stardust.

An hour later, the boat arrived. Once Adrien stepped out of the boat, his eyes widened at the beauty of this place. It is filled with beautiful trees and flowers that he'd never seen before.

"Woah, this place is gorgeous," Adrien said, in taking the sweet aroma of the atmosphere.

"Follow me, I must find Pollen," Chloé said, going in deeper into the island.

"Who's Pollen?" Adrien asked as they took a turn, "My best friend on this island, she's a wizard but she can't wake people up. She has the power of subjection." Chloé said and Adrien simply nodded as they approached a yellow two-story house.

"FYI, she's teaching me the power of subjection." Chloé giggled and rang the doorbell.

"Then don't use me as a test subject." Adrien chuckled and Chloé rolled her eyes.

Just then, a blonde girl with dark blue eyes opened the door. She had her hair up into a high ponytail and it had a black streak in it, her hair was curled at the end as well. She wore a black tank top and a yellow jacket on top, she wore black leggings with yellow flats as she smiled warmly at Chloé.

"Chloé! Welcome back and- who is this?" The girl asked, noticing Adrien.

"Pollen, this is Adrien, my best friend and he's looking for some help," Chloé said and Pollen let them in, made three cups of tea and they all sat down at the couch.

"So, what's the issue?" Pollen asked, sipping from her tea.

"Well, someone casted a spell on my mother and placed her into a coma 2 years ago. Until now, we don't know how to wake her up until my assistant told me about this island." Adrien replied and sipped from his cup.

"Hmmmm......" Pollen said, leaning back and taking another sip from her tea.

"You need someone who has the power of creation and good luck." Pollen replied and Adrien raised an eyebrow.

"They know how to wake her up, they can cast any spells since they have creation. And the spell will work thanks to their good luck. I know the right person."

<><><>

"She's in there." Pollen said as the trio stopped in front of a big library, Pollen turned to the two and looked at Adrien.

"You have to go in there in your own, me and Chloe will wait for you here." Pollen said and Adrien nodded and entered the building.

It looked so beautiful on the inside, all the books sorted out on the shelves and the design of the place gave off a magical feeling.

He then saw a girl walk towards him, she had short red pixie hair and she wore a black long sleeved dress with red boots. She had blue eyes lighter than Pollen's and she smiled warmly at him.

"Hello, my name's Tikki. How may I help you?" She said politely and Adrien smiled at her.

"I'm looking for someone who has the powers of creation and good luck, Pollen told me that I'll find them here." Adrien said and Tikki nodded.

"She is here, I'm her assistant. Follow me." Tikki said and Adrien followed her up the stairs of the library, they walked through the hallways and went into a room, and Adrien's heart skipped a beat.

There stood the most beautiful person he'd ever seen, she was wearing a long summer dress that reached up to her knees, the dress was white and had red roses on it and she wore red flats. Her hair was down and her eyes were closed, focusing on creating something.

Small red ladybugs started forming around her hands and fixed her broken wand, she opened her eyes and picked up her wand. Her bluebell eyes made contact with Adrien's electric green ones and time seemed to have stopped for Adrien, how can someone look so angelic?

"Marinette, this man wanted someone with the powers of creation and good luck. Pollen told him to come here." Tikki said and Marinette nodded.

"Thank you Tikki, now go and look for the book about Zenix Flowers." Marinette said and Tikki nodded and left the room.

"So, what's you name?" Marinette asked, offering him a seat on an arm chair and she sat on the one across from him.

"Adrien, Adrien Agreste." Adrien asked and Marinette's face beamed.

"You're from Paris, just like me. As well as the son of my idol." Marinette said and leaned back on her chair.

"So, what's your issue?" Marinette asked and Adrien sighed.

"Two years ago, someone casted a spell on my mother and until now, no one knows how to remove that spell until my father's assistant told me about Stardust. Can you help me?" Adrien asked and Marinette hummed.

"I'll come with you to Paris to see her, I need to know the spell first and inspect her then I'll start working on the spell." Marinette replied and Adrien smiled.

"Thank you." Adrien replied and Marinette smiled.

"It's no problem."

There will be a part 2

Ciao Adios!