{Rena Rouge} - Rena Rouge And The Case Of Hawkmoth

Ok so this one shot is based off a comic I read, hope you enjoy.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rena Rouge was out patroling the streets of Paris and she passed by the Agreste Mansion to notice something. Gabriel Agreste pressed six buttons on the picture of Emilie Agreste and the floor opened under him, she memorised the bottons and decided to look around the mansion.

"An Akuma?!" She muttered, seeing the black butterfly fly out of the Agreste Mansion. 

Could Adrien's father be Hawkmoth?!

She quickly dialed Ladybug to catch the akuma and she did it before it could cause any distraction.

Rena Rouge went back into her room and detransformed, she stared at her Kwami in shock.

"Trixx, could Gabriel Agreste be Hawkmoth?" Alya asked and Trixx nodded.

"I mean, you saw him press six bottons and he went into a secret room then an akuma appeared." Trixx said, grabbing a blueberry and eating it.

"Trixx, what am I supposed to do?" Alya asked, staring at her Kwami.

"Lets sleep then visit Master Fu tomorrow, we need our rest for this." Trixx said and Alya took a deep breath and sat on her bed.

"Okay, night Trixx." Alya said, taking off her glasses and dozed off. Trixx flew over to Alya's makeup bag and fell into a deep sleep.

<><><>

"Master Fu?" Alya said, entering the old man's house and closing the door behind her.

"What's wrong Alya?" Master Fu asked and Trixx flew out of Alya's bag.

"We may have found out who Hawkmoth is." Trixx said and Master Fu gestured for Alya to sit.

"Who is he?" Master Fu asked and Alya took a deep breath.

"Gabriel Agreste." Alya said and Master Fu shook his head.

"But he got akumatized." He replied and Alya hummed.

"He may have akumatized himself, I saw him go into a secret room by pressing six bottons on his poster in his office then an akuma flew out of his house." Alya said and Master Fu nodded.

"Alya you have to retreave the miraculous, along with the grimore and the peacock miraculous. Ladybug said that the grimore is with him. Can you do that?" Master Fu said and Alya looked at Trixx and took a deep breath.

"I will be very careful."

After a whole week of research on the Agreste mansion, Alya found a lot of information on the security system of the house. She knew that she needs Gabriel's handprint in order to shut down the security system and she managed to take his handprint by simply pushing him onto a wall during an akuma attack, this wall had glass on it so she took the glass. 

She then studied the movments and range of the security cameras in order for her to pass without getting detected.

"Ready Trixx?" Alya asked, looking at her kwami who gave her a nod.

"Trixx, Let's pounce!" 

<><><>

At Midnight, she arrived at the Agreste mansion and made her way into Adrien's window, since it's the safest place to go into. She silently jumped into the room and closed the window behind her, she saw a black kwami sleeping on Adrien's pillow.

He's Chat Noir?! If only Marinette's Ladybug then I wouldn't have to worry about those two dorks getting married.

She snapped out of her thoughts and sneaked out of Adrien's room and walking into Gabriel's office, she noticed a camera pointing at the camera.

She cursed and walked up to the camera, she noticed a power botton and she turned it off. She looked around for any cameras and there was none. She walked up to the computer and opened it, she closed the security system with the handprint she got.

Jackpot!

She opened the poster and opened stared at the safe.

How do I- ha got it.

"Detransformation." She muttered, transforming back to Alya. "Trixx, the safe."

Trixx disappeared into the safe and opened it, she transformed back to her alter ego and grabbed the grimore and the peacock miraculous and closed the safe and the picture then pressed on the buttons. 

She appered in a room full of butterflies and saw a purple kwami in front of her.

"Rena Rouge!" He said and Rena smiled.

"Are you Gabriel's Kwami?" She asked and he nodded.

"I'm Nooroo." He said and Rena Rouge smiled.

"Where's his miraculous?" Rena Rouge asked and Nooroo pointed at a box, "In here."

"Good, don't worry you're safe now." She said and grabbed the miraculous and left the room.

She activated the security system and the camera staring at the computer and left through Adrien's room.

She arrived back at Master Fu's place and detransformed, "Here." She said, giving him the three items.

"Great job Alya, now go and contact the police." Master Fu said and Alya nodded.

<><><>

In the daytime, the police surrounded the Agreste mansion along with the superheroes except Chat Noir.

The mayor entered along with the superheroes and got into his office. 

"Mr. Agreste you're under arrest for using the Moth miraculous." The mayor said as policemen grabbed him and handcuffed his arms.

"You don't have any proof!" Gabriel growled and Rena Rouge cleared her throat.

"I beg to differ." She said then Adrien entered the office, "What's going on?"

Carapace stared at Adrien and gulped. "Your father is getting arrested because he's Hawkmoth." He replied, staring at his shocked best friend.

Adrien stared at his father with tears in his eyes, he didn't want to believe. But as soon as Rena Rouge started talking he listened carefully.

"You had the grimore, the moth and peacock miraculous. I got them last night Hawkmoth." She said, staring at him with a smirk.

"Take him." The mayor ordered and they started taking him towards the police cars.

"Adrien, please forgive me. I wanted the absolute power in order to bring your mother back." Gabriel said, staring at his son.

Adrien stared at him then walked back into his house, not wanting to see his father again.

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Queen Bee asked and Ladybug shook her head.

"I don't think so  we have to check up on him daily." Ladybug said and they all left.

I may post a part two of this.

Ciao Adios!