{Adrienette}- Back To Paris

Lila Rossi needs to get locked up with a pissed off Aaron Lycan 

Aphmau fans will understand

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After fifteen years of being in Rome, Lila landed her left foot on the land of Paris again. She inhaled the aroma of the Parisian atmosphere and sighed. Her parents forced her to travel back to Rome and to continue her studies there, meaning that she didn't see her beloved Adrien for fifteen years except on fashion magazines.

She left the airport and took a cab to her place. After college, she worked a few jobs and moved back to Paris to work in the fashion industry as a model. She has high hopes to work with Gabriel, so she could see Adrien again and hopefully be with him before any other girl.

*Sips tea* Too late honey.

She payed the driver and went up to her apartment. Opening the door to her flat, she realized that this place needs a makeover.

After a few hours, she managed to clean up the place and get a shower and have a good meal when she received an e-mail.

Checking it, she smiled when Gabriel (the company okay) responded to her saying that she must meet the manager and the fashion designer at 10 tomorrow. She cheered and unpacked her bags.

<><><>

Being a mother is a wonderful thing since you get the opportunity to be an adult and have a happy family breakfast in the morning, but Marinette Agreste wasn't having it.

"Hugo, return the unicorn to Emma please?" Marinette hummed as she knelt down to her three-year-old son, who was holding his sister's unicorn with a pout.

"No, she hid my cat plushie." Hugo said and Marinette sighed and looked at her daughter, "Emma sweetie, can you tell mommy where is the plushie?"

"It's under my bed mommy." Emma said as she looked down on the floor and Marinette sighed, "Go get it for your little brother okay?"

Emma nodded and walked over to her room and came back to Hugo's room with his plushie.

"Now say sorry." Marinette smiled as Emma looked up at her brother, "Sowwy." She said as she handed him the cat plushie and  he smiled.

He gave her back her unicorn plushie and they both smiled at each other, Marinette smiled and hugged them both.

"Now that's settled, let's go have breakfast okay?" Marinette said and the two looked up at their mother, "Okay mommy."

Marinette stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen with the two behind her, where their father was taking out the croissants from the oven.

"Good morning daddy!" The two chirped as they ran towards their father, who turned to them and leaned down to hug his children.

"Good morning to my young prince and princess, how are you two?" Adrien chirped at his blonde daughter and blue haired son.

"We are great!" They said and Adrien ruffled their hair and picked them up, sitting them down on the chairs next to Louis's high chair.

"And good morning to my sweet princess." Adrien said, walking over to his wife and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning kitty, are the croissants ready?" Marinette asked as she walked over to the plate of hot croissants.

"M'lady, I've lived with you long enough to know when the croissants are ready." Adrien said and Marinette giggled at her husband.

After their breakfast, the Agreste's got into Adrien's car and made their way towards Mylene's daycare. After dropping off their kids and greeting Mylene Bruel, the married couple drove off to their workplace, Gabriel.