Prologue

"Hey guys! Are you ready to fucking rock it?" Becky Burton, our guitarist, yelled into the microphone as we entered the stage. Her bright red hair was a mess but it suited her amazingly

My usual curly, brown mess of a hair had been put into waves and pulled up into a messily styled bun, making the under layer of my hair that I had dyed lightning blue stand out. My hazel eyes were outlined with black eye liner and filled with excitement. I tightened the blue flannel I had tide around my waist and pulled at the shoulders of my muscle tee, a nervous habit I had developed over the years.

The crowd was so loud it could be heard clearly through my earpiece. I'd never seen a crowd so pumped about an opening act. This was incredible. It was all I ever dreamed of and more. I couldn't be more grateful.

"Alright. For those who don't know us, we're In for Treason and were gonna be singing a little someth'n someth'n for you guys for about" I looked back stage "45 minutes?" I saw my best friend and song writer, Tamara Davis, nod and gave a thumbs up and I confirmed to the crowd.

"Let's get this party started!" Landon Caulfield, our drummer, yelled, making the crowd erupt in cheers.

You could tell he was nervous by the way he kept pushing his wavy brown hair back every few seconds.

"This first song is actually one of my favourite songs by the amazing 5 Seconds of summer. I'm sure you guys have heard it so if you know it, please sing along." I said proudly

Lorna Le-brun, our bassist, started the song as the original song. The original song doesn't have piano, but thanks to our amazing pianist, Holden Masons, we somehow managed to get an amazing piece in there. Soon the rest of the band had joined in.

"She sits at home with the lights out

Seeing life in different colours

I think it's time that we wake up

So let me take you away" I sang and a huge smile crept up on my face as I saw the crowd singing along.

"We can run down the street

With the stars in our eyes

We can tear down this town

In the dark of the night

Just open the door

We've got time on our side

We can make it out alive" Holden harmonised along with me.

"Let me hear you say" Lorna said into the mic as the chorus rolled in.

"Hey we're taking on the world

I'll take you where you wanna go

Pick you up if you fall to pieces

Let me be the one to save you

Break the plans we had before

Let's be unpredictable

Pick you up if you fall to pieces

Let me be the one to save you" we sang together.

"Alright guys I wanna try something! Landon, keep that beat coming. Holden Come here imma need your help." I ordered.

"Yes Ma'am" he took his mic and headed my way.

"Alright guys. We're gonna divide into two teams. Left side is with Hold’, right side is with me. Got it? Now, when I yell ‘Hey’ I wanna here my side sing we're taking on the world as loud as you can." I said enthusiastically.

"And when I say ‘Let's be’, I wanna here you all say Unpredictable loud and clear."

"You ready?" I said as I sat on the edge of the right side of the stage. Once the crowd responded the beat intensified.

"Hey!" I belted and pointed the microphone to the crow and as agreed the crowd responded.

"Let's be" sang Holden and in return got a loud ‘unpredictable’.

"I think my side rocked it." I spoke.

"But hey I'm pretty sure my side did best."

"Well let's give that one more try!" I suggested.

And the process was repeated. Only this time I spotted someone in the crowd. I swear that I saw the Luke Hemmings standing just 8 feet away from me. This is the moment you all start thinking that I'm crazy. And maybe I am cause there's no way someone like Luke freaking Hemmings would come see a band like In for treason. But then again he could be here for demi. But that doesn't matter because most probably he wasn't really there.

With shock still in my eyes I backed up and joined Holden in the middle. The whole band joined in and we sang one last time.

"Hey we're taking on the world

I'll take you where you wanna go

Pick you up if you fall to pieces

Let me be the one to save you

Break the plans we had before

Let's be unpredictable

Pick you up if you fall to pieces

Pick you up if you fall to pieces"

The crowd erupted in cheers and my smile grew even wider. This was definitely one of the best feelings in the world.

"Alright guys! Before we continue with the show, we have some bad news. Buuut we also have some good news. The bad news is that is the last show we'll be opening for demi. And let me tell you these have been the most amazing weeks of our lives. We're eternally grateful to demi for giving us this opportunity and who knows? Maybe there will be a Demi and in for treason collab’ in the near future? You'll just have to wait and see. Now for the good news! Lorn’, would you do the honours of telling our little traitors?" I said using the fandom name they had created.

"In for Treason is starting their own tour!" She exclaimed. "Tickets go on sale exactly a month from now so mark your calendars on August 8th so y'all can get the good seats!"

"And now that we're announcing stuff, we're also gonna be at the TCA's August 10th so maybe you'll spot us in the crowd." Landon added.

"Now that we've said all that, let's get on with the show!" just as I said that I spotted a boy in a red flannel shirt running out the exit.

I've seen that shirt in pictures wayyy to many times. I'm pretty sure it's the same as Luke. It couldn't possibly be him. But just the thought of it being THE Luke Hemmings brought chill through my entire body.

 ~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! SallyMarie here. I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have taken their time to read my little fanfic. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it. Don't be afraid t correct my grammar and give me ideas!

Loads of love,

~SMxx