Chapter five: Unpredictable

A/N: Hey guys! I know I promised a chapter AAAAGES ago but I only just got to finish it. I know I'm a supper slow updater and I'm so so so sorry for that. But highschool is tough and I barely have any time to myself! I promise to upload at least one more chapter before the holiday is over.

Alright, but enough chit chat. The song of the chapter is unpredictable. There's not much meaning behind this one. You'll see why I chose it soon!

But anyway, I know you're not here to hear me talk shit. So, without further ado, here's chapter five! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Loads of love,

~SMxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"David Gordon Holt! Come down stair kid! I brought kettle corn!" I hear Kelsey voice say.

"I'll be right down." Dave's voice sounded distant. Seconds later, I could hear his loud footsteps running down the stairs.

"Why is the lighting so dim Kels?" Dave sounded confused.

"Were watching a movie aren't we?" She replied.

"I guess..." He sounded doubtful.

"Sit down, Dave. Why do you look so tense? Am I making you nervous?" Kelsey's voice sounded seductive.

"No I'm ok." His voice was shaky. "Kels what are you doing?"

"I'm giving you a massage, what does it look like?" She said.

"So are we watching a movie or..." his voice trailed off.

"Oh, Dave, you know I don't want to watch a movie. Dave, you've kept me waiting for years. Years and you've never said anything. So I took matters into my own hand. I'm so done with you lying to me. I know you like me and you know I like you so stop pretending and kiss me." Her voice sounded demanding.

"What? Kels, are you drunk?"

"David, you know better than that. Kiss me before I change my mind." She ordered.

"Okay." I with that I heard the sound of kissing. No more voices were heard. Just kissing.

I was half expecting someone to say something so I waited with the phone against my ear. Not seconds later, small moans were heard; moans full of lust. My face turned from a smile to a disgusted look.

"Oh my god! Gross. No..." I hung up quickly.

I opens my messages and sent her 'please, use condoms. I'm not ready to be an aunt.' I closed and looked up to see many confused faces.

"What the hell was that? It sounded like porn..." Landon's eyes were wide open.

"Well apparently Kels just jumped on my brother." I giggled.

"Way to go, Kelsey." Landon chuckled.

"It was about time." Holden smirked.

"Are you guys ready to order or do you need a minute?" May asked.

"Yeah, we're ready." I was so used to iris's accent that it came as a surprise when she spoke in a flawless American accent. "Alright, so, it's two eggs benedict; one with sliced tomato, the other with bacon. One strawberry crepe. Can you add Nutella to that?" The waitress nodded.

"Then those with a side of English muffins. One Belgian waffle and one strawberry, both with bacon, one blueberry crunch cake with Turkey sausage, chocolate chip pancakes with oven roasted potatoes and a cinnamon roll." She said still in the perfect American accent.