Chapter two: Long Way Home

A/N: Hey guys! I promised you guys you would have chapter two by today and here it is.

The song of the chapter is “Long way home” by 5 Seconds of Summer. I think you guys will see the point of the song choice by the end of the chapter but I’ll tell you anyway. This chapter is all about the last hours they’ll be spending with Demi and they just don’t want the night to end. So they wish to take the long way home.

Now without further ado, here is chapter two. I hope you guys enjoy it!

~SMxx

~~~~~

"Thank you Atlanta! I had a great time with you guys. You were an amazing crowd. Goodnight!" Demi said as she finished her last song.

        This was our queue to start running back to the dressing room. I'm the kind of person that usually stops to meet the fans, but today I was with my family. It didn't seem appropriate or safe to do so. So, even though it broke my heart, I ran to the room faster than usual.

        Sadness took over me as I looked around the dressing room while picking up the little things I had brought with me and the box of t-shirts. I Waited for everyone to exit and gave the room one last look before turning off the lights. I hate goodbyes.

        I exited through the back door and met everyone at the tour bus. It was a plain black tour bus that fit us perfectly.

        I picked up a pair of pyjama shorts and a random old t-shirt from my old school, my favourite pillow and blanket, along with my tooth brush and we all headed over to Demi's bus.

"Babes!" Demi yelled from the open door.  "Madison and mom brought us a shitload of kettle corn and chocolate. And there's pizza on the table. I sent mom to the other tour bus with your parents by the way."

"Hey Mads!” Becky greeted and sat down next to her. Madison gave her a side hug and Becky hugged back.

"Before we get to eating and the movies, I actually got you guys a little goodbye gift." She pulled out a black storage box that appeared to be a bit heavy.

"Alright here we go. Landon, you go first." By the glint in her eyes I could see what was coming in the near future.

        Demi handed him a box and discretely pushed a button under it. It immediately started beeping at full speed. Seconds later, the box bursts open, spewing a green liquid right onto his face. Laughter filled the room in a matter of seconds.

"What the actual fuck is this?" He said spitting out the bit that had gotten in his mouth. "It tastes like puke." He wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"Guacamole, milk, chocolate, sardines, ham, strawberries, and, if I'm not mistaken, cheese wheeze.” She explained. “And that's what happens when you mess with the queen." She said referring to the multiple pranks he had pulled on her throughout the tour. Demi laughed even harder.

        Once she got herself to calm down, she said, "Alright here's a towel." She handed it to him. "And here's your real gift." She placed them on the small table.

        He wiped off his first and once he took a look at what demi had given him his eyes widened like saucers. Set on the table in front of him were a pair of customised drum sticks.  They were green and black and had his initials on the bottom. Along with them was the last book to the game of thrones, which he was obsessed with, a cute bat man onesie, his favourite, and a grey Demi Lovato phone cover with Demi’s signature in red.

"Dem, I seriously love you!" He opened his arms to pull Demi into a hug but she pushed him away.

"No hug until you clean that face of yours." He frowned but followed her orders.