04

IV.

"Ano? May bago ba?" Dom asked me while I'm sipping in my coffee.

I nod at him, "Here, listen," Tapos inilapit ko sa kanyang tenga ang aking phone and clicked the play button of the video. Napatakip ng bibig si Dom pagkatapos pakinggan.

"Bro, familiar yung boses, pero ang hirap talaga i- identify," Sabi niya sa akin. "Told you it's really hard, but nagtataka ako if kilala ko siya bakit hindi ko siya maalala or anything?" I said.

Napakamot na lang ako ng ulo at humarap sa may glass window ng cafe kung nasaan kami ngayon ni Dom. Nanlaki ang aking mga mata dahil sa gulat na nakita ko na naman yung babaeng nakita ko kahapon din. "Dom," Sabi ko, I tried calling Dom para ipakita yung babae. "Dom!" Hindi pa din siya nalingon kaya nilingon ko siya, "Huy Dom tingnan mo yung babae," Paglingon namin sa lugar kung asan yung babae, wala na naman siya, ugh mysterious girl. "Bro, lutang ka ba?" He asked, then tumawa siya. Hindi ko na lang pinansin.

*beep beep*

A text message from Mom.

Mom: I know you're searching pa din for that girl, please please son, let us know if you have a lead na, and tell us yung mga nalalaman mo or about the girl, maybe we can help you. You'll find her, Donny.

Napabuntong- hininga ako doon. I really should tell mom everything because they're with me since I was a kid, so maybe they know someone that knows me but I don't know, if that makes sense. "Dom, I have to go," Sabi ko kay Dom and tumayo na.

"Yey! Kuya's home early!" Solana gave me a hug and kiss after that. She's right, maaga ang uwi ko ngayon kumpara sa dati. "Let's play kuya! Please!" She said at nagpa- cute siya sa akin. Ugh, Solana you don't need to do that, you're cute kahit di mo gawin yan but if makes you more more cuter. "Later baby, where's Mom?" I asked, then she pointed at the stairs, Mom's there watching us two.

"Mom..." I came closer to her and kiss her cheeks. "You're early, Donny. Did you received my message?" She asked. I nodded. "Yeah, and I thought na I really need your help, Mom"

We went to the dining room para dito mag- usap. "So meron ka bang like yung mga patunay or you know what I mean" Sabi ni Mommy.

"Actually, Mom yesterday when I asked you and Dad if meron ba kayong ibang kilalang babae na connected sakin is napaginipan ko na siya, but yun nga po..." I paused and looked at my mom's eyes. I can see in her eyes that may alam siya. "She's saying goodbye sa akin, and she's talking to me pero nakatalikod siya, that's why hindi ko alam ang mukha niya, only her voice..."

Hindi pa satisfied si Mommy sa lahat ng sinabi ko, that's why I decided to tell her the video. "And one more thing Mom," I unlocked my phone and went to the photos. "You need to hear this," Then I clicked the play button.

"WAIT!" Nagulat ako dahil doon, because they shouted, yes hindi lang si Mommy ang umimik, I looked around and saw Dad, Hannah, Benj and Ate Ella, even Solana was there. "What wait?" I asked, nagtataka ako.

"I know her!" Hannah said. "She's your bestfriend right?" Ate Ella ask Hannah and she nodded.

"Wait, Hannah, are you serious?" Sabi ko kay Hannah. "Kuya do I look like I'm joking?" She said. I rolled ny eyes, kaya nga nagtatanong ako eh.

"Okay, guys let's chill." Dad spoke in the middle of the silence.

"Hannah, do you still remember her name?" Ate Ella asked Hannah.

"To be honest, I don't..." Napahawak ako sa noo ko, I thought I'm gonna find her na.

"...It's been 17 years since we last saw and talked to each other, she left me nga, because she needs to go to another country ata, basta I don't remember, I'm so sorry Kuya but don't worry I will help you find her,"

Bumuntong hininga kaming lahat because of dissapointment. We're not dissapointed because Hannah doesn't remember her na, but because we thought we're gonna see her.

"Kahit initials of her name you don't remember?" Benj asked Hannah. "Oh! I do!" She shouted.

Nabuhayan ako dahil sa sinabi ni Hannah, small details would be a big help.

"JVP is her initials!"

——
hi Faded Love Squad! joke only! HAHAHAHA! so I hope you like this update, pleas please vote, comment your thoughts and share this story! I appreciate every single one of you who reads my story! thank you!

keep smiling!

— cass