08

VIII.

"You're Donny right?"

A girl suddenly came by and asked me, itinaas ko ng kaunti ang ulo ko to check. It was her, I assure you it was Janina. The girl I always dream of. She's infront of me.

I don't know what to do. I was stuck. She's stunning. I'm not wrong, she's really really gorgeous. "Ah you're Donny?" She asked again. I nodded and stand up. Nanginginig ako. "A- ah yeah, Donny. Donny Pangilinan." I replied. Grabe, she looks at me directly in the eyes. Titig na titig. "If I'm not mistaken, you're Ja-" I stopped for a second, trying to think if I should say her name, baka isipin niya ang weird kasi kilala ko na agad siya. But I thought bakit niya ako kilala agad?

Grabe, ang sakit sa ulo ng nangyayari.

"I'm Janina Vela, Janina Vela Punzalan," She said. Hindi na ko nagulat, mas nagulat ako nang bigla niya kong bineso. Woah.

This is surreal. I still can't believe.

"Can we chill and relax?" Janina said and pinaupo ko na lang siya. Ang awkward talaga.

We've been together for an hour and we're not done yet with the talk. Ang dami niyang sinasabi kung saan siya nakatira, about her personal life, i don't know if she's really fast at giving trust to other people kasi kakakilala lang namin then she told me agad everything about her na. I want to ask her so many questions but I can't, I'm too weak.

"How long do we know each other again?" She suddenly speak.

How long? Eh kakakita pa lang namin ah. Hindi ako mapakali, I don't know what to say. "Oh yeah, never mind. Anyway, are you free tonight?" She asked.

I just nod na lang. "Okay, I'll text you nalang, bring Dom with you ah!"

Wait what? She knows Dom? How? When? Since when?! "H- huh?" I utter. "Oh I mean some friends you know," Janina said.

Ahhh shocks she's so weird huh.

I'm now on my way home and I still can't figure out how Janina knew about Dom, how did she find me? Paulit- ulit kong inaalala if I had a friend, a close friend like Janina but no.

Oh god, I remember Janina's a friend of my sister. How can I forget that? Nasapok ko na lang ang ulo ko.

"Hi kuya! How was your day?" Solana came to me and I carry her, kissed her cheeks.

Ilang hours lang kaming di nagkasama ni Solana but I feel like it's been a year since we last saw each other. Sa kanilang apat, fair lang yung love ko na binibigay ko sa kanila but still my love for Solana is really different, you know.

"It's a good day, baby, how about yours? Did you enjoy here?" Sagot ko kay Solana. "Yup! Ang saya ng araw na 'to" My eyes went bigger. Solana just answered me in tagalog?! Woah!! "Wow! Who taught you that?" She covered my mouth. "Magsalita ka sa tagalog kuya" I can't with this cute baby of mine.

"Oh you're already here na, too early for dinner ha" Mom greeted me and I hugged her. "Hi mom! I will just change my clothes eh I'll hang out with some friends later tonight."

"Again? Donny, please don't drink too much," Sabi ni mom. I smiled. "I'm not going to drink any alcohol this time mom, I promise" Nginitian niya lang ako.

"Mom! Sino nagturo kay Sola to speak in tagalog? Ang galing niya agad!" Mom faced me, "We taught her, she said she wanted to learn to speak in tagalog because she lives in the Philippines daw eh so.." Mom explained.

Ah!! I'm so proud with my little sister and my other siblings!

After some time, we're done eating dinner and I bid my goodbye to my parents and siblings.

"I'll be home before 12 mom! Dad!"

"Hi Janina" I greeted her after niyang sumakay sa kotse. Yes, I picked her up and I will also drop her before 12.

"Let's go?"

——-

Hi guys! It's been months? Or weeks? But yes I'm back! I'm alive! Sorry for being so inactive at updating and this new update sucks! Sorry talaga! But I'll update everyday na promise kahit short update! Love you all! 💛

— cass x