21

XXI.

"Please,"

Janina's hugging me habang paulit- ulit niyang sinasabi yung please.

All of her visitors were looking at us, basically we're like the stars of a movie.

Nakakailang pero Janina's crying.

Hinaplos haplos ko ang likod niya, "Sshh, I won't," I whispered,

Inangat niya ang ulo niya mula sa pagkakapatong sa dibdib ko, I wiped her tears,

And in front of many people, I held her cheeks at dahan- dahang inilapit ang mga labi ko sa kaniyang noo, yup, I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, Donny, thank you, you don't know how much I appreciate you and how much I want you to stay," She said.

Humarap siya sa lahat ng tao which is all looking at us, just with their eyes, no cameras no phones, they respect our privacy, thanks to God.

"To everyone who came here just to spend time with me in my very very special day, thank you, i am beyond grateful and blessed to see all of your faces here, I won't forget every single one of you.." She paused and tiningnan ako. "..especially you, Donny," Sabi niya, I can feel my cheeks blushing right now,

"Say this with me guys, please," She begged, hinawakan niya yung kamay ko.

This is too much kilig, hoping that this wouldn't be replaced with sadness.

"Happy birthday, Janina!" Sabay sabay naming sabi.

She mouthed thank you and i love you to everyone inside this room.

Matapos iyon, malapit na ding matapos ang party ni Janina, kaya umalis na din ang iba niyang bisita,

Nagpahuli kaming umalis,

"Tita, tito, Ate Ella, Hannah, Benj, Solana, and Donny,," Banggit niya samin isa isa.

She smiled. "Thank you so much po for coming tonight, your presence is very much highly appreciated, I'll see you again soon po!" Sabi niya at nagbeso na kami.

"You're welcome hija, may we see you again!" Umalis na sina mommy habang ako naiwan ako dito kasama si Janina.

"Janina" Hinigit ko si Janina palapit sa akin. Nagulat siya.

"Uy bakit di ka pa umaalis? Umalis na sina tita ah?" Sabi niya.

"Happy birthday again, Ela," I whispered still holding her hand.

Naghiwit balikat siya sabay sabing "Salamat" "Donny may itatanong ako sayo" She said seriously.

"Hmmm?"

"Did you know that only one person knows that nickname? Ela, only one person knows that," She said.

I acted like I was so shocked. I knew it already when I fainted yesterday.

"Oh? R- really? Who?" I pretended that I am stuttering.

"Tss, don't act like you don't know who he is, sige na alis na! Thank you talaga!" She murmured habang tinutulak ako palayo.

"I don't know him Janina, you silly" I joked.

"As if.." Ang seryoso niya this time, "..joke! Haha I told you our story and I also told you I can't tell you who he is right?" Sabi niya.

Napatawa na lang ako sa seryosong pakiramdam. "Okay okay, won't force you Ela hehe but my hopes are high that you already trust me and you'll tell me na"

Nagpaalam na ako sa kaniya, kotang- kota na ako sa beso tonight and yup to be honest, I'm kilig everytime.

"Kuya!" Hannah shouted outside my room.

Aga- aga nambubulabog.

Bago ko i- open yung door, I remembered what happened last night, it was so surreal and unexpected. Hays, ako na ata ang pinakaswerteng tao sa mund-- "KUYA!!!!!"

Freaking hell.

"What?!" I shouted after I open the door, natawa ako bigla sa itsura niya after magulat.

"I wanna talk to you boy" No excuses, she went inside my room.

"Tss, as if I wanna talk to you," Sabay higa ko sa kama ko at nagtalukbong na ako ng kumot ko.

"Well then, I thought you might wanna hear SOME THINGS about JANINA VELA PUNZALAN" She whispered and opened my door room.

Amp.

"HANNAH" Napatayo ako doon and hinigit ko si Hannah papasok ulit sa kwarto ko.

Tawang- tawa siya, "What's so funny Kathleen?"

"Oh sorry, haha so okay I'll ask you questions and your answers are equivalent to one fact about her, I know you wanted to know her and I know in your mind that you wanna talk to me about it"

Can she read people's mind? What the heck?

"Yup, basically I can read people's mind, unbelievable right?" Wow dang.

"Wow you are unbelievable sis, but okay deal,"

l
--
hello!! okay pa ba kayo sa nababasa niyo? HAHAHAHA thank you for the support and if you might wanna read my twitter seryes about donina, my username is @etherealdonny.

i have 3 completed seryes and an on- going one there! hehe <<<<shameless plug>>>> xoxo,

cass ♥️