27

XXVII.

I did what? I forgot? I didn't know I have a fiancé, I didn't know I had a girlfriend before I find Alliah..

"I won't say anything, Janina unless you tell me everything, and when i mean everything literally everything, even little details because it matters to me!"

Pinahid niya ang luha niya at tumingin sa baba,

"We met 15 years ago after I met your siblings, they inteoduce you to me and they said you're finding someone who'll appreciate you as much as they do.. and they told me that they can feel na kaya ko yon iparamdam sayo.."

Tiningnan niya ako ng mabilisan bago tumingin muli sa baba,

"And after we met each other we went out everyday, you will always ask me if I want to go late night drives with you which I can't say no, you'll ask me if I can join you go to that place that's full of flowers and alitaptap kasi sabi mo, you always found beauty in darkness.."

Bumagsak ang tingin ko sa lupa na siya namang pag- angat niya ng tingin, kita ko sa peripheral view ko na hawak niya ang kwintas na tinitigan ko kanina.

"Pahiram ako ng phone mo,"

Hindi ko namalayan na naibigay ko na pala sa kaniya,

"Happy birthday!"

"This was years ago, just before the day you forgot me, kaya nga diba nung nagpunta tayo sa flower field na may mga alitaptap, sabi ko sayo magulo buhay ko at private.." Iniabot niya sakin ang phone ko at ako naman, I played the video again and again, "Well, actually it's not, I had a wonderful, blessed, and happy life.."

She looked away and hid her face na dinadaus- usan ng mga luha niya.

"What happened?" Napatanong ako bigla.

"I don't want to say that you ruined it because you left me, let's just say that you are my life.." Janina said, pumatak bigla ang luha mula sa mata ko, gets ko siya, gets na gets,

"Didn't know that my own life will be the one who ruined me, who made me sad and broke.."

"Janina I- i don't know what to say.." I stuttered.

"Don't. Let me tell you our fairytale love story that didn't had its happy ending.."

"I know you wanted to ask this question since we met again, a month ago.. "bakit kita nakalimutan?" "bakit hindi kita matandaan?" Mga ganyan.."

Ginalaw niya ang upuan niya dahilan para magkaharap kaming dalawa,

"Let me tell you this, love, my dad doesn't want you to be my husband, he doesn't want me to marry you, we had to runaway from everything because we want to be with each other. But my dad didn't liked it, he wanted to.."

Now, Janina's crying, she caress my hand with her soft hand,

"he wanted to kill my happiness, he wanted to kill you, Donny kasi ang gusto niya si Dom ang ipakasal sa akin,"

Ilang beses ng nalalaglag ang panga ko pero wala, paulit ulit pa rin ang gulat ko, "But why didn't you marry Dom?"

"Because I love you, that simple." And then I cried.

I'm speechless with all of these.

"Bakit hindi na pinilit ng dad mo na ikasal ka kay Dom?"