13

XIII.

"Do you wanna know? Only you know about this ayt?" Sabi niya habang paupo ako sa sofa niya.

Nilibot ko ang mata ko sa condo niya, bago tumingin ulit sa kaniya, "Okay I'll listen"I said.

She sighed before speaking, "I had a crush on him since we were little, and I confessed to him, he accepted me and he'll wait daw so I did to. We're 8 years old I think and he got into a car accident, and forgot about me, I don't know what happened, gulong gulo ako and so I decided to go to other country to ease the pain.." She sobbed and wiped her tears while me? I'm just looking at her.

"..and the one most painful part of my life is that, I was ready to come back here in the Philippines to see him again kahit di na niya ako kilala, iniisip ko na I will try to approach him and try to build a new friendship with him.." She stopped.

"What happened then?" Tanong ko, I'm curious talaga.

"He already had his girlfriend, and he always mentioned her as his first love"

Parang may kumirot sa puso ko, it's like it was me she was talking about. Para akong tinamaan at hindi ako nakailag. "D- do I know this person?" Tanong ko.

Umiling siya with a smile. "No, nope you don't know him," She replied.

"A- are you sure?" Hindi ko alam bakit ako nauutal pero bakit ganito yung kabog ng dibdib ko. "What's his name btw?" Tanong ko ulit.

Inabot niya yung tubig sa harap namin at tinunga iyon, "His name is weird mahirap banggitin eh" Sagot niya.

Tumango na lang ako, medyo naging okay yung pakiramdam ko dahil doon kasi di naman weird banggitin yung Donny.

"Sorry to hear that, Janina. Pero I hope maging okay ka na and accept the fact that he's not coming back to you na" Sabi ko.

She smiled. "T- thank y- you Donny," She tried to stop crying, uminom ulit siya ng tubig.

"You're welcome, you know that I'm always here for you, I'm always ready to hear your rants and yung mga nangyari sainyo nung first love mo," Sabi ko nalang at tumayo na siya.

"It's getting late na, you should go home baka hinahanap ka na nina Tita" She said kaya tumayo na din ako. I took a glance at my watch and it's 10 pm nga.

"Oo nga I should get going. Thanks for the talk, I'm now aware what you are going through, may your heart find peace and happiness you deserve" Sabi ko at ibinuka ko ang kamay ko.

I'm offering Janina a hug. Lumapit siya sa akin, she pouted at yinakap na ako. "Feels good to be back home" She whispered.

"I don't know what you're saying but welcome home" Hinigpitan ko ang yakap ko sa kaniya after sabihin ko yon.

Ang sarap sa pakiramdam na kayakap ko siya. It feels like ang tagal kong hinanap yung ganitong yakap.

---

A/N: Hiii sorry for not posting an update yesterday, nag- cramming si ate mo haha, thank you guys for reading! The best kayo! xoxo,

cass 🍂