16

XVI.

"Why is this happening to me?" I whispered. Did I really deserve this to happen? I can't deal with everything, it's all of a sudden, I'm not ready, I didn't expect this to happen, I thought Alliah's fiancé is a person who I don't know that much but no, I was wrong, mali, it's a person I know since we were young, siya lang pala ang ta- traydor sa akin.

I put down my phone, looking at the skies, realizing what did I do to deserve all of this shits, realizing that Alliah lied to me.

Yes I know that since the day we broke up, nawalan na ako ng karapatan para magalit at magselos, I needed to accept the truth and the reality, not for her but for me who will regret nothing because I did my part.

The next thing I know, I'm crying and sobbing, with my self, for now I have no one but my self, I need to let go, well to be honest, na- accept ko na pero you know that feeling na even though it's really hard for you to not to be hurt, masakit pa din, because you know yourself that you gave that person all of you.

"You're too selfish" A girl's voice said behind me.

Didn't tried to look whoever she is, I don't care if she sees me crying. I just want to let this all out. I just want to let this pain fade as well as the feelings and memories,

"Too selfish for yourself, you always care for others and always tried to find their missing puzzle pieces to complete them when in fact you can't find your own puzzle piece that can complete you" She said once again.

I can feel her walking towards me.

"You need to let yourself grow and give yourself freedom to be happy, give yourself what it deserves, you've got too much pain and madness im your heart, let them be happy and you'll find your way back to your own self" She sighed as she sat down in front of me.

She came back, Janina came back. "Bakit ka bumalik?" I sobbed.

She smiled deeply, "I knew you needed me" She said.

She stared at me in other way, "I'll listen, promise"

I tried to smile and sighed, "First, I'm not selfish, maybe I'm just used to giving other people the love that they deserve, and maybe I just need to learn something from all of this unexpected situations and pain.." I explained.

"..things happen too quickly in which people doesn't expect to happen and I'm one of that people, I thought not expecting too much will not cause you pain but it does.." I added.

"And lastly, bakit kahit matagal mo ng hindi nakakausap yung taong nagparamdam sayo at nagturo ng saya at kilig and you'll suddenly find out she and your super close friend are getting married..."

I wiped off my tears na ayaw tumigil sa pag- agos sa mga pisngi ko. I smiles with so much pain.

"...why does it hurts so so so much?"

---
A/N: hello! joke lang pala yung schedule of updates haha ayoko kayong paasahin na may update ako ng araw na yon so ayun haha anyway ano hula niyo? hehe thank you again for 1k readers! 😭💗xoxo,

cass🌹