Chapter 1: She's Amazing

I'm Min Y/N,

I was born without knowing my real family. In fact, I don't have one but the orphanage did become my new family. They raised me and I will cherish that forever. Yes, the orphanage raised me because no one wanted to adopt me.

When I was 18, finally old enough, I made up my mind to live alone, got a stable job, and a somewhat a good salary.

A hundred bucks day is enough as a cook at a restaurant and a hundred-fifty per night as a waitress at the bar of the same restaurant.

If you are curious, Why am I working too much? Why do I want a lot of money? Well, because I want to go to college like normal people. I might be poor and lacking in family but I won't let my status be the barrier to my dreams. 

Now with my new life, as a 20-year-old. I have an apartment with my friends.

-
present time

-present time

I went to the kitchen to cook food for all of us

I made scrambled eggs with sandwiches.
I went to our room and left a note,

"I left already, breakfast is ready"

Yes, I leave them like this every day. They sure are lucky that I am their friend.

-
at work

Just a normal day like every other but the cashier is absent today. Luckily, I needed the money too so I took her job to have her salary for the day.

It's already lunchtime, customers are already pilling up, I only have Carl, the waiter to help me as a cashier.
Now, that means we are going to share the salary.

???'s point of view

I'm gonna eat my lunch at my favorite restaurant when It was finally my turn, I saw a girl, she is so hot. She is very sweaty and the way she wiped the sweat off her forehead, how her ginger hair is in that messy bun, and that smile that never left her cheeks. I-I just can't explain it.

She runs back and forth from the kitchen. I think she is a cook. I didn't realize how long I was staring at her.

"Sir? Sir? Sir?" She waved her hand on my eyes making me snap back to reality. When she realizes that she got my attention, she asked me. " Sir, what's your order?"

I told her my order and she ran to the kitchen as I sat at my table while still checking her out. She walked in speed, going all around the room, from the kitchen to the dining to the cashier. 

Wait, where is she? I lost her, out of my sight. I look at my table and I saw my order is in front of me and it's now ready. Wow, that was fast, I saw her running back and forth quickly.

"She's amazing," I swore my mouth could have been dripping as I drolled in amazement. It was surely love at first sight.

I admire her simple yet cute face, the way she acts, the way I see her messy, ginger-colored hair in a bun.

I didn't realize I looked at her too long that she sat down on the desk, surely tired.

I am done eating so I went back to the counter and ordered a cold drink.

"Here is your coke, sir." She says.

"Oh... It's not for me, it is for you" She looked at me with her head slightly tilted and confused, she's so cute.

"I know you're tired, drink that drink, and" I wiped the sweat at her face using my handkerchief.

"Don't worry, I haven't used this yet."

I smile as I see her blush. Then I walked out to go back to work.

-
I always see her every day, lunch, and dinner.
I love to see her cute face.

We are almost there. I am almost their on having her.