Chapter 10: My princess

...HE JUST KISSED ME!!!

Then... *AWKWARD!!!* ... It is what it is... The moment of silence... While both of us blushing. His eyes were on me while I try to not look at him. My face only gets hotter each time. My heart is popping out of my chest! WHAT DO I DO!?! ... *silence*

"Young mast-" We look at the door, a maid was there with towels

"SORRY!" She said bowing at us, left the towel at a bench then ran out. This makes me and Tae realize the situation IT WAS AWKWARD! He moved away from me as I stayed there pretending to play with the water.

"Let's swim!" I look at him as he gave me that square smile making me smile. I tied my hair into a bun as I jump into the water, swimming to his direction. I then hit the wall with my head and realized I was at the other end of the pool. I rub my head as Tae swam to me. He was once again so close to me. While I am still rubbing my aching head He placed his hands on mine and placed it at my side. I was surprised to feel my hair on my shoulder. He removed it from my bun...

"Don't hide your pretty ginger hair, My Princess" first of all, P-PRETTY GINGER HAIR! secondly, did he just call me 'MY PRINCESS!' Is it YOU! ...V!?!

~Flashback~

*Huff*Huff* I and Rose were running so fast... For our freedom... We are trying to escape the orphanage. Oh! Not the guards or guardians are running after us... ITS DOGS! well, we forgot to bring food so I saw a good burger by the trash bin outside. Too bad the street dog wanted it too. I can't let go of it! I am too hungry!!!

Finally! In front of us is a tall gate! I began climbing on the gate.

"What are you doing witch!?!"

"Saving our life!" I saw pulling her to climb as well and once we reach the floor on the other side I thought we were safe... So WRONG

"Who are you!?!" "and what are you doing here!" Two little boys, around our age, ran to us. This made us shocked and I drop my burger without even noticing.

"S-Sorry... Canibal dogs! Outside!" I say while catching my breath and wiping my sweat.

"Come with us if you still wanna live," One of the boys say and pulled our hands as I and Rose only looked at each other in disbelief.

They took us to some kind of hideout. nothing is in here.

"This is our secret place. You can stay here for a while but if other people see you... You will be dead" One of them says while the other keeps on nodding again and again like a goofball. While I and Rose gasp. And they laugh at us.

"Chill! That was just a joke" At this moment, we don't know what to expect from them

"What are your names?" The goofball asks

"Call me Princess and that is Witch," Rose says then points to me. I and Rose are pretty close so I know she doesn't trust these boys that's why she didn't tell our real names.

"Weird names"

"Blame the orphanage," I say with a giggle

"Oh, you're from the orphanage?" If he knows. He can bring us back there... I don't want that.

"What are your names?" I say changing the topic.