Chapter 11: "Kill him"

"Answer me... Please... My love?" I took this chance to let go of his hand.

"L-Lets divorce Jimin," I say as a tear escapes my eye and I felt Tae's hand on mine. "It's for the best."

"You heard her, didn't you?" Tae says with a grin.

"I won't give up... I will be back for you My love" Jimin says with confidence as he kept the tears inside. He then left.

Goodbye Chimi... Please be happy with princess... She loves you more than I do... You love her... More than me...

Yes, I do know he is Chimi... He doesn't know that it is me. He once accidentally told me the story when he met his first love. I realized... It was Me...

~continuation of the Flashback~

"Well, to me... You're MY princess..." He said as he held my hand as he touched my ginger hair.

"Guys!!!" Chimi shouts as he gave us the food. After eating and a few stories we lay on the grass and slept... Somehow I can't sleep. I can see it was the same with Chimi. Chimi took my hand, helped me get up and pulled me to somewhere. We were walking around the beach.

"Witch"

"Yes?" He holds my hand again.

"I like you" I feel my cheeks burn due to his words.

"One day, I wanna marry you." He says with determination as I froze while blushing.

"What do you say about it?" He asks me. Honestly, he isn't that bad but before I answer I see V running towards us.

"I think we should take them home, Chimi." V says as Rose was beside him as the three of us pouts. After this, we can't meet each other anymore. The Orphanage will get tighter on the security so we can't get away anymore... Tomorrow is our separation... Rose was gonna get adopted, Chimi will go to the US, and V will go to Seoul... While I stay here at Busan. In the orphanage... Alone...

We decided to go back and ever since I never saw them again.

~end of the Flashback~

"T-Tae," I say as tears were streaming down my face. Seeing me sad, Tae hugged me tight as my head rested on his chest. He lifted me bridal style and took me to a room. I was crying in his chest as we were laying down and I fell asleep.

-

My plan worked... I finally have you Y/N-ah.

I kiss her forehead as I realize she was asleep.

Your only mine... Before I kill you *grin*

I carry her and took her somewhere... Where Jimin can't find us and I can have Y/N all to myself and no one will ever know my plan...

-

I woke up I was in another room. I look around and saw I was in a medium sized house.

"Tae! Taehyung! Where are you?" I shout by the hallways but I smell PANCAKES, my favorite!!!

I followed the sent as It took me to the kitchen. My mouth was open seeing sweaty, shirtless, extremely hot Taehyung. He had his pants and apron but I was staring at his well-defined abs... I didn't realize how wet I became or how I licked my lips in a sexy way.