Chapter 6: Help me

"I am not joking" He said as the car stopped to a big house as he got closer to me. I swear I might have a heart attack. Then his face gets closer to mine and I thought he will kiss me so I closed my eyes as my blushy cheeks got more tinted.

*Cling* I opened my eyes and saw... He... He... He just removed my seat belt.

"Ok, let's go!" He said with his V smile as he raised his hands was on a fist-bump and I chuckle how he acted cute by saying that with his blushy face too.

"Let's go!" I said copying him as I fist-bumped him.

He got out of the car first and before I could even open my door he already opened it, showing his cute rectangular smile as he took my hand and pulled me out like a kid seeing his best friend after years of being separated and I chuckle at how he acted.

"You're so cute" I say as he held my hand and ran towards the door.
And I realized how his house was so beautiful and big.

After hearing my words earlier I realized he stopped in his footsteps and froze there with a blushing face

After hearing my words earlier I realized he stopped in his footsteps and froze there with a blushing face. I took the chance and did the thing he was doing, pulling him towards the door while he was still frozen.

-

Finally, we got inside

Finally, we got inside. My jaw dropped at how his house was so big, how am I not surprised when I saw the front view.

we then watched movies in one of his huge living rooms.

We watched Star wars, after finding out we had the same favorite movie

We watched Star wars, after finding out we had the same favorite movie. Then during the movie

*ring*ring* Tae paused the movie as I answered the phone... It was Jimin.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?"

"W-With my friend" My voice was shaky in fear as he shouted at me. He never shouts at me but it is true, Taehyung is only a friend. Tae noticed it so he held my hand to comfort me. For the first time, I wished that I was with Tae and not Jimin.

"Friend?" He said but after hearing that I stopped the call. He will just piss me by saying I got NO friends. I switched my phone off as our movie continued. Tae did no longer ask who that was because he probably has guessed.

-

Jimin's Pov

I was home early to of course take care of my wife but as I searched around and she was nowhere to be found

I was home early to of course take care of my wife but as I searched around and she was nowhere to be found. I called her but I think she got pissed when I doubted her getting friends, I said that because it might be her boyfriend. I tried calling her a lot of times but her phone was now off. I sat on the sofa in loneliness.

"How can she stand this, being alone is the worst" I said as I walked out with my jacket going to Rose.

As I look at the sky across her apartment I whisper: "What a great day to fuck and be fucked"

-

Your Pov

After a long day at Tae's house, he took me home by 9:30. He wanted me to take a rest so I will.

I got home to a quiet and empty house. WHAT A LIFE!!!

I then I went up to the stairs but I heard noises, "Ahhhh, k-keep hmmm going!" A tear fell on my eye as I got closer to our room. The door was slightly open and it is enough to see how my husband, Jimin... Is cheating on me... In our room... On our bed...

I fell down behind the door. I wanna shout and run towards them and punch their faces but I was too weak... All I can do was cry.

I stood up and called Tae but he wasn't answering. I ran to the front door with my blurry eyes because of my tears. I don't have a car so I tried walking to Tae's house as I keep whispering.

"What do I do?"
"Tae... Help me... Please!"

I kept calling him but he wasn't answering. While I was still calling him, I crossed the street but...

*beep*beep* A car was about to hit me. I was to shock and weak to move then...

Tae... Help me...