Chapter 15: Letting go

Once I got out of the bathroom and back in the room, I see a sleeping Jimin with a new pair of clothes.

His body rotates. He was now on his side, facing me.

*boom*boom* Seeing his cute but handsome face while sleeping makes my heartbeat go faster.

I start to walk closer to him. I sat on the side of the bed as he continued his peaceful sleep. I fix his hair that was covering his face. I didn't realize that I was already caressing his face. He looks very handsome...

*whoosh!* His hand pulls down to lay on the bed then his hand rests on my waist. I was staring deeply at him.

"I love you" He whispers in his sleep.

"I love you too, Mochi" I peck his lips.

And we slept peacefully in each other's arms.

-
(Song for you to feel the story more *wink*)

I was in some kind of restaurant... But why was I there?

I took this as a chance and took his phone and I saw...

"Babe"... That ain't and wouldn't be me... He doesn't text me at all.

I was reading the messages
"See you later babe..."

"Sorry, I can't sleep with you tonight,
I am with my wife"

"Oh yeah, your ugly wife"

Shit... H-His cheating on me! A tear rolled down from my eyes.

I realize he was taking to long so I went to check, I took a peek at the men's bathroom and I saw my husband kissing a girl...

I was watching them blankly,
They stopped and I wipe my tears as I ran back.

The whole night I pretended I know nothing. Why? Because I love him... I love him A lot... I want him to be happy... As long as he is with me... Even if it's not JUST me...

-

"This is not true... This... CAN'T BE TRUE!!!" I say as I pull my hair not caring how much it hurts... I think I woke Jimin up. He sits as he sees me beside him with the dry but visible tears from my eyes as my hand was still pulling my hair. I look into his eyes to see reality.