Chapter 8: Pregnant

It's been 3 days...

"WHERE IS Y/N!!!" Jimin shouted at the policemen who failed to find Y/N again. All Jimin has was your phone that you left when you saw him with Rose. Jimin found it beside the table beside the door. He still has no Idea you saw then nor where you were.

*ring*ring*  It was Tae again. Jimin tried to investigate on him and found where Tae's house was. To Jimin Tae was a suspect of your loss.

Jimin came rushing there, shouting "WHERE IS MY WIFE!!!"

for the 5th time, he shouted it again "WHERE THE HELL IS MY-" His words were cut by Tae himself opening his door.

"WHAT!?!" He asked in an angry tone.

"Where is my wife?!"

"WHAT?!? YOU! LOST HER!!!" He shouted in his face as he took him by the collar.

"give me my wife!" Jimin said trying to be calm as he pushed Tae off him.

"I don't have YOUR wife. I took her home early" Jimin licked his lips in disbelief and pushed Tae aside as he barged in. All Taehyung can do was bite his lips in anger. But he saw Y/N's phone on Jimin's right hand while Jimin was shouting.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!?!"

"that's Y/N's phone...?" Taehyung asked.

"So what?!?"

"I have proof she ain't here."

"And what is that?" He said curious but with still rudeness to his voice.

"You called her while she was with me, right?"

"Yeah..." Jimin said looking down but Taehyung pulled him towards the closest living room

"The proof that she got home was that phone, It was with her when she was with me

"The proof that she got home was that phone, It was with her when she was with me. If I took her why the hell will I call more than a million times"

"W-Who else will have her?" Jimin thought you may have seen him with Rose and ran away but you would rather confront him... He knows you too well.

"Anyone else you know?" Taehyung asks... You may think he is being kind but you are very wrong... He is using this.

"She has no friends beside you. I never let her go out of the house"

"WHAT?!?" Taehyung shouted at Jimin's face as he stood up straight and almost punched him but soon enough he calmed himself.

"She has no friends that time. I was always busy. No one will protect her." Jimin's reasons.

"Good thing she has me now" He said with a sigh at the end and a thought of how he would give you all the protection, love and care if he was your husband, but he wasn't...

"Do you have any enemy?" Tae asked.

"N-None" He lied... He thinks it was Rose but he never did anything wrong yet so he doubts it. Then stood up and left Tae's house at once.