Chapter 2: Don't Know You

3 weeks had passed, the mysterious guy keeps on coming back.

I went back home to prepare for my night shift as a waitress at my workplace.

This night isn't what I am expecting at all!! A rude drunk dude just touched my butt, I tried to stop him but his hand got too close, it was on my thighs... I pushed him but it's useless because he's strong. He grips on my thighs and waist pulling me closer while I keep on trying to push him away.

"I know you want it too, baby." He suddenly he said with an irritating smirk.

I was just about to walk out but he held me on my wrist tightly. I was trying to get his hands off of me but he is so strong. It's just getting tighter and It hurts a lot!

"Hey! Stop that!" The mysterious customer said

Wait... isn't that the mysterious customer!?

He punched the guy while pulling me away from the guy and he hid me behind him. They began fighting. I was getting nervous as the perverted customer is on top of the mysterious guy on the floor, punching the him. I started to take action by pulling the pervert away but he held my hand pulling me to his side. The mysterious guy held my hand too but to the other side. They were pulling me back and forth but the mysterious guy is way stronger.

He got me in his car and I began to shout "Hey! Where are you taking me!?! What are you doing?! I have to go back to work!!!"

"I am not a bad guy so trust me..."

I didn't say a word because the orphanage said "as long as a person didn't do anything bad to you, you shall have no reason to not trust him" and honestly, I trust him more than that pervert.

I see him enter a large house

Wow, he has a wonderful house

Wow, he has a wonderful house. As we entered, I saw a wonderfully luxurious living room.

He took a box and I can see that it was a first aid kit

He took a box and I can see that it was a first aid kit. He placed the ointment on cotton but I stole it and slowly applied it to his face. He held my hand as he hissed due to pain. I looked into his eyes shocked and he did I the same, time passes and we don't realize it.

"Mr. Park, You're back early, why so?" The maid's voice brought us back to reality.

"I didn't have much work..." he answered and I continued to cure his bruises but he hissed once again, the maid was gone.

"So... Why did you bring me here?" I stopped and asked

"Because I am sure that after that fight we caused you will get scolded or worse, fired." I look down, I didn't want that to happen.

He touched my chin to lift my head to look at him. He suddenly kissed me.

The time was so fast and a few minutes passed, I am very sure I look like a tomato

The time was so fast and a few minutes passed, I am very sure I look like a tomato. After the kiss, I can't even talk due to shock.

"I like you..." He says breaking the silence.

"H-How?" I tried to speak.

"What do you mean?" he said looking into my eyes but I looked away.

"I mean, you don't even know me... And I don't even know you."

"Yeah, you're right, I really don't know you. I don't know that you have no family, that the orphanage-raised you. That you have dreams to accomplish. That you work night and day for your dream. That you work really hard. But I do know that you can make it. And I like every part of you, from your ginger hair to your short heels. Please give me a chance and you will get to know who I am"

"Wait... Are you a stalker?"

"No, but I am rich"

"You investigated about me?"

"Yes, Y/N"

"Mr. Park, Right?"

"Yes"

"Sorry but I am not interested, I would rather work hard" I was about leaving but he held me and said "Let me drive you home"

"I'm fine, thank you"

I went home, good thing I knew the street.

-
T

he next day

"You're fired!" tears appeared in my eyes to what my boss said...

I went to Sr. Park's house. Good thing he was there.

"Are you here to give me a chance?"

"No sir, I am here to ask for a job..."

"No chance means no job"

"Fine"

"You'll give me a chance?"

"Yeah, but please know that I don't know anything about business"

-
Since that day, he gave me money, food and everything I need for no reason. He said it would be temporary until he finds a job for me.

He is very kind towards me, we started to date and I felt safe around him and not long enough I fell for him.

After 3 months we got married. I was very happy... Until...