Chapter 12: Killer

It has been a week now and I can say that this week is filled with confusion...

A confusion of Who is Taehyung?

I thought I knew him. I thought he was my happiness... But It has been a week now... A week of fear.

After I wake up, I see such a sweet Tae but when he comes home, he will torture me. Weird... But after those weeks, it turned out... scary. The pain. It turned out to be normal every time it came. My tears never fled, I hid the pain. The overload of joy... Was so more than normal that I can no longer smile.

Scary... Right?

Well, I really can't make him angry either or the torture gets worst. Yes, I tried escaping yet It didn't work, the place was loaded with guards outside.

This was worst than being with Jimin.

But... I still can't help on hoping Jimin will come and save me.

*bang!* I see the door that just got slammed of the room I was in... My body was filled with scars, cuts, and blood. I see Tae in front of the closed door.

I had a blank expression but I was shaking in fear in the inside. I tried not showing I was scared but it was hard. I looked at the floor I was sitting on and hugged my legs. I bit my bottom lip as I hear his steps.

Don't... Don't get any closer... Please...

I want to say that so bad but... I am scared... He might do something worse.
I just..... WANNA LOSE ALL THESE PAIN!

Tae...
Jimin...
I HATE YOU!
BOTH OF YOU!!!

*step*step*  My body begins to shake... Help me... Anyone... Please!

Does God even hear me...

I suddenly felt Tae's hand on my shoulder and I began to fell more scared... What will he do? Another slap? Another punch? Another kick? Another... PAIN?

But... He pulls me to him and hugs me tight.

*While Tae was hugging y/n he thinks of*

Forgive me... Y/N. I just hurt you beacuse at first i didn't understand but now I do... I am falling for you but don't worry*evil smirk* I will get rid of all who goes in our way. Because... You are only mine and mine alone.

Tae stops hugging me as he only looked into my eyes. He was scary... He wasn't my happiness... He was my PAIN.

"Y/N, It's been 4 days... You should eat" He says as I hear him snap his fingers and a waiter with 2 trays of food came inside. He was carrying a lot and he was having trouble carrying it. I pushed Tae aside, not even thinking as I helped the waiter.

"Don't worry... Go back now" I whisper towards him as I place one of the trays on my nightstand. He also placed the other one there. As he left I look at Tae as he gave me another one of that scary stare.

"Wait..." He said making me and the waiter freeze in fear. Tae walks to the waiter and opens an envelope showing him money and places it on the waiters pocket.

"You're fired!" Tae says calmly with that creepy smile.

"B-but Sir!"

"ENOUGH! GET OUT!!!" He shouts making both be and the waiter scared. As I was frozen, he ran out the door with tears in his eyes... Tae it too cruel