Chapter 3: Cheater

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS 15+)

After 3 months I met Jimin, A.K.A Mr. Park, we got married.

I was very happy, he filled me with joy and I finally felt loved thanks to him. That is the reason why I married the man of my dreams.

But 1 year after our marriage, I barely see him. He goes to work early and comes back by midnight.

I thought it was nothing...

I thought he was just busy and one day, he will have time for me again.

On our first marriage anniversary, he didn't come home. Not even bothered to call or text me about it.

He went home the next night though,

"Why didn't you come home?" I asked him

"Sorry babe" he said back hugging me

This shit went on every day, I became his slave. Making him breakfast and dinner while he goes to work early and comes back late, most of the time he doesn't even come back.

Now, tomorrow is my birthday, My husband, Jimin promised that we will have our first date.

I am now at the Restaurant,

Time was passing by, he is still not here

Time was passing by, he is still not here... The waiter keeps on passing by me and asking "mam, are you ready to order?"

"Sorry, I am still waiting for someone" I reply as I apologize to him.

Finally, he came... We ordered while we were eating suddenly his phone rang. He took his phone but instead of reading the message, he just ignored it by closing his phone.

"excuse me I'll just go to the bathroom," he said

I took this as a chance and took his phone and I saw...

"Babe" 

This ain't and wouldn't be me. He doesn't even text me at all. I was reading the messages 

"See you later babe..."

"Sorry, I can't sleep with you tonight, I am with my wife"

"Oh yeah, your ugly wife..."

Shit... H-He's cheating on me! A tear rolled down from my eyes.

I realize he was taking to long so I went to check, I took a peek at the men's bathroom and I saw my husband kissing a girl.

I was watching them blankly. They stopped and I wipe my tears as I ran back.

The whole night I pretended I know nothing. Why? Because I love him. I love him a lot. I want him to be happy. As long as he is with me...

That night we went home together laughing because of my corny jokes, I don't know why I make him smile as he makes me cry.

As we enter our room.

I remove my clothes in front of him, don't think of me as a pervert because we're married now, we did it and I mean "IT" so it's just normal

I remove my clothes in front of him, don't think of me as a pervert because we're married now, we did it and I mean "IT" so it's just normal. I was half naked, with only my bra and panties on me. I bent down as I was gonna wear my pajamas. I can feel an intense stare at me. I will have you back Park Jimin, I feel hands on my waist as I felt something hard on my ass. I know this... I turn around and whisper to his ear with a sexy tone 

"I need to take a shower first" I went to the shower but I looked back  

"what are you waiting for, let's take a shower" I said while seeing a smirk on his lips as he ran towards me.

Well, we barely took a shower though. We may be wet but Showering wasn't the only thing we did. I wore my nightgown as the thought of we were done but I felt something hard again pressing on my ass

"why do you keep waking him up with your sexy body" he says as he stroke my curves with his hands.

-

The next day. I felt so weak and soar. I have my breakfast beside me, just as always every time we do it. I don't know how I am still not pregnant.

"Drink me" written on a sticky note that is attached to a glass of orange juice. He does this every time we do it. 

He went home early that night. We were watching movies in our room as his head rested on my lap. He suddenly asked me the date. I said the date and I think he realized he missed our first anniversary...

"Did we just forget our first anniversary?" he said with a chuckle

"No..." I said seriously

"W-what do you me-"

"You didn't come home that day. I woke up alone and slept alone as well" I say with a frown

"I will make it up, ok?" he said coming closer as his lips almost touched mine but I resisted by turning my head

"Tomorrow by 3:00 at our favorite restaurant"

"DEAL!" I said with an unbearable smile on my lips

That night was the best night of my life, I slept peacefully as joy filled my emotions.

Jimin's pov

That was the night I couldn't sleep in as I realized that I cheated on her on our FIRST ANNIVERSARY. I can make it up. I will! I can't lose her.

End of his pov

The next morning, I was alone as usual. What a life...