Chapter 7: Truth hurts

*beep*beep* A car is about to hit me. I was to shock and weak to move then...

Tae, Help me... Please...

Then I felt a hand on mine.

"Tae???" Then a felt a cloth on my mouth and sniffed something. My vision was blurry and I didn't care about the car ahead of me. I felt my body being carried in a car. I tried opening my eyes and I saw was the car that was about to hit me.
Kidnappers? But why me?

"SLEEP!" A guy shouted as she punched me at my tummy and blood came out of my mouth. My eyes close.

-

"We have her!" He said

"Finally! Took you long enough" She said in excitement

"What do we do to her?" He asked

"Torture her once she wakes up." She answered

"Why don't you do it?" He said in an irritated tone. He was tired at following Y/N around and taking Y/N then he has to torture Her!? Too much work!

"First I PAY YOU TO DO AS WHAT I SAY, WANNA GET FIRED?" She said in anger but then continued her words "Second I have to take care of Jimin. Understood!"

"Y-Yes mam" He said scared of getting fired

I got out of the shower and saw a stressed Jimin.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" He shouted

"What?" I asked acting like nothing

"WHY WERE YOU HERE?! WHAT IF MY WIFE SAW YOU! I CAN'T LI-"

"I know... I know... I am just Rose... Your slut"

"MY SLUT?!? FIRST OF ALL OUR FIRST ENCOUNTER AT THE BAR WAS A MISTAKE! I WAS DRUNK! THE REST WAS YOUR PLEADING AND-"

"Yes... Say it... That if you leave me I will kill her. Yes! It's true! If you even try to leave me I will kill her. You will see her dead body in front of you!"

-

Jimin's Pov

I fell on the floor at her words as I remember how I met her...

Flashback

My friends invited me for a drink at the bar

My friends invited me for a drink at the bar. Then dancers came towards us, I was drunk and thought Y/N was the one who was giving me a lap dance.

"Y/N, not here... Let's go somewhere else..." I led her to a room.

-

The next day, I woke up to an unknown girl beside me. She was looking at me as she was naked, she touched my face then whispered: