1. The beginning

"The wind blew a bit heavier that night. In the cave I stood watching Makela's face as she was waiting....waiting for the egg to crack." We waited for it patiently. I asked "what we should call him or her?" "I m not ready yet to say that but...." She said streatching her big red wings. "But?" "If it's him then...Flame or a her then Fenom". I said nothing but just waited.....waited with a deep longing.

Just then the egg shaked an a piece fell. "Oh!" Makela said. I bent my head to see it's face. It had red fiery eyes which shone like fire. "It's beautiful" I said. "How would it compete among another Night Furies?" She asked. "It will and it had to because it would be the first red one to go out of this island!" The little one broke the egg and came out. "Why you are giving this child such risk?" "It has to...I will train him to be a great fury no one has ever seen!!" "No!!" She growled. "He is my kid he is just been born I can't do this!" "Let him grow a bit.....we'll leave that what would be our son's name?" I asked her watching the little one trying to blaze fire from its mouth. "As I had said Flame"

(4 Months passed)
"Dad I can't do this!" Blazing fire at a tree. "I want you to try to focus on it and with full aim shoot at it" "okay". He focused on that tree he stood still....and then boom!! The tree went to ashes. "Yes! Dad I did it!!" "See I want you to tell you something..if you are away and when we are not be there to help u out then you would focus on the type of situation u are in and believe in yourself understand!" "Yes Dad! I will remember always!" "Now again aim!" Before Flame could aim they saw many dragons flying above them. " Wow!" He said to himself. "Dad I also want to fly!" "You will learn son you will!".

(2 years eclapsed.)
"You are ready son! Whatever I taught you in these all time the most important thing is to?"
"Believe in your self!" Flame said in a serious tone. "Son be careful!! there could be other beasts hiding there lurking to kill. So be brave!" "I will be okay Mom! I will be Ok!" She covers him with her wings an hugs him. "I will miss you son!" "Me too Mom and Dad." The saw all his friends and other Red Furies who don't know what lies ahead the first one to do all this he gets chilled and takes off with a speed. And looks back at his island the very last time.....

(I hope you enjoyed the first chapter there would be 19 chapters in this story. I hope a sequel would come if u liked it.)
(Farewell)

My new story CHARBODA THE DETECTIVE
https://my.w.tt/ekTSX3OvAP