2. The Unknown Island

After flying about 2-3 hours Flame got tired to fly so he went on searching nearest Island he could find. "I am too hungry to fly! I should find a shelter as fast as I can!". The sun was going down and the sky changed it's colour to red, merging Flame into it. Just then his eyes met an another dragon far away from him.

"I have never seen that kind of dragon!! It must be a common one but....it's rare for me." The dragon was not in a good condition as if it was falling but trying to go up. "I think I should help..." And Flame flew donwards in speed towards that dragon.

In the meantime Flame could hear some sound coming from it.  "Help.....help..h" and then it fell in  the water. "Faster! faster!" Flame came closer and used it's legs to lift that dragon. In time he could see an island just a few miles away from where that dragon was drowning. "I hope you hear me! I am going to help you out!"

Few minutes later..

"Where....where am I?" "I don't know where we are but..I had saved you when saw you falling." Flame told. "Well..thank you for that!" He said "Who are you?" Asked Flame. "Should I ask the same question to you? You are not from around here...what is your...you look like.." "Fury!" "Yes! I haven't seen a red Night fury before! Maybe black some white but red!?!" "I know you are confused but first we should search for some food, because I am hungry!" "Well my name is Drack , yours?" He asked. "Flame!" "Matches with your colour...well thanks for helping me...I am hungry too." Drack Said. And they started walking.

They searched for a pond to come by but couldn't find anything. "What had happened to you?" Asked Flame. "...I was flying by the island and few people (Vikings) attacked me. I managed to get over them but one of the wings got damaged by a ball of fire (cannonball) and rest you know.." "why they attacked you?" "I don't know why? But when they saw me they threw ball of fire at me!" Drack explained. "I didn't saw them...I think I was flying at the top." "What are you murmuring?" Drack asked "Nothing?".

In the meantime they found a small lake. "Now we can eat something." Said Flame. Looking his reflection in the water Drack said "I will scare the fish with flames and send them and you catch  them." "Ok, I hope it works !" Looking at Drack in a confused manner. But the trick worked! and they got dosens and dosens of fish. After eating they hurried to find something take a shelter. Drack told "I am finding my old friend...he may be different but he is my best friend." "I am sorry for that but, How did he get lost??" "I will tell you later!! Hey there it a cave!" They entered inside. " empty!!.. it's night...let's sleep." Yawned Drack.
They slept.....not knowing....which danger they were trapped in....

(Next part would come soon...I am working on it..).   ;)