7. The Final Raid

Flame knew what to do. Next Morning before the whole clan woke up. He told Sentinel about it. "Ok but now what to do?" "I have a plan!". Drack told everyone about the address of Flame. Flame stood behind the rock thinking about it. "They don't know what we are about to do! I must believe in myself!" The whole clan gathered up. "Why did you call us?" One growled "What is the reason!" One shouted.

"The reason...mmm..the...reason" Flame paused, and looked at Drack. Drack knew that Flame was scared so he told to take some time and then start (In sign). Flame stood confident after a while and Nerrated the whole plot. The clan stood shocked to see that Flame knew all this for so long. "She would eat us all if we would go against her!" One of them shouted in a low voice. "I know! But we basically can't escape like this because some day she would find us!" "Flame! You are right ,we all are her slaves for so long and never had courage to fight with her but you....two came and understood everything....and now we have the chance to beat her...so all my fellow members!! are you with us!" Maron growled angry coming towards Flame. And stood by his side.

The clan hesitated for a moment but then slowly all the dragons felt that they should take on and joined Flame. "Tell us what to do!" Said Battleaxe. "Here it is!" Nerrated Flame.

1 Hour later..
Green death woke up. Her head was spinning. She growled and voice angered up the whole Forest. "Where is everybody!?" She growled. There was no answer. She waited for the moment for the clan to arrive but they didn't. "I am hungry get me something to eat!" She growled Angrily..there was no answer.

Her patience was loosing she never felt hungry like this before. At last She had to break the walls of melted rocks to get out and see the kingdom. The bright sunshine became her major problem in her eyesight. But her focus was not on loose she saw the clan flying. "Ah! Good job! They went on a raid!" But after sometime she could see the clan coming closer and closer. "What are they doing." She asked her self. She was sorrounded by four sides and four different types of dragons were flying towards her. Flame shouted "Shoot!!". Suddenly hundreds and hundreds of fire and other blasts came from four sides towards her. She spreaded her wings and flew upwards. All the blasts failed. "Fire!" Drack shouted from above the clouds. And hundreds of blasts struck hard on Green Death. She growled in pain and in Anger. She spreaded her wings and took a 360 spin and release her blast.

Flame saw few dragons going down. And told some of the dragons to look after them. Flame threw his spinning attack big ball which struck hard on Green Death's chest. She returned the attack by firing large blasts and eating some Dragons. This attack active until Green Death got tied to fight. At last she took last of her energy and shot it perfectly at Flame.

Flame couldn't get the time to cope up with the blast and fainted. The other dragons and sentinel raged with anger and burned Green Death until she died....

Flame got hurt by the trees and then disappeared....

(I hope you like this part)
(Don't forget to vote/like this page)

To be continued....