10. what!??!

Flame fell on the ground burning for sometime. Drack was watching his friend who was now no more. Anger flowed inside his body "you killed him!" He growled in anger. Bluglow cried in pain. Elise watched Flame who had now turned to ashes. She thought ' Are my powers really gone? '.  Drack charged his Fire blast at Elise. She kept looking at Flame and ignored his blast. Just then a crack of light tore Flame's body. Elise could only say "look!". Drack stopped his fire and looked  towards the light glowing brighter and brighter every second.

Just then a bright wave of light shook all three of them. The whole cave lightened in the dark night. The other clan members watched this scene far away. As the light fainted someone stood in front of them. Drack coudn't believe on his eyes! "Hey you should see this!" He whispered. Bluglow a dragon in front of her stood with different spots of colour, navy blue eyes, orange wings and glowing blue body. "Is this Flame?" Said Drack "Drack it's you? Am I dead." Said Flame.

"What have you made him?" Howled Drack. "I coudn't stop it? Now he has become a legendary dragon!" Elise Responded. "Does it happen to all the dragons you cure?" Asked Bluglow. "No! Only to him." "It means I have new powers!" Exclaimed Flame. "I think so!" Elise responded some how confused with this fact.
"Now Flame will be our king!" Said Drack shocked with this result.
                      THE END
(I am very sorry to stop this story right now. But I promise to make next book. ' What Is This Night Fury? ' as a sequel to this story.)
(Hope you like it.)