8. Dead or Alive

Flame could hear the roaring of dragons. "Where...are....you". He was still half dead but could hear everything. Drack was searching the whole Forest and told the can to search for him. The whole clan divided into four groups and flew in four parts of island.

Flame tried to get up but couldn't, both of his up wings were Tangled in sharp branches and were causing a lot of pain. "They can heal, right!" Flame whispered. He looked up he could see many dragons flying here and there. Just then Drack heard a low roar. "Flame!" Drack shouted. And flew towards it in a second. He located Flame in few seconds. Flame saw someone landing and coming towards him. "Drack!" "Flame are you...O my God. Your wings!" "Help!" Flame said before fainting.

Few minutes later
cave
"Drack! Drack! Where are you!" Growled Flame in panic. "Have rest he has saved you." Said Bluglow. Flame saw his wings and tail. "How are my wings!" "Your front wings are good but the back one!" " you can't fly son!" Said Bladder.

Flame felt a sudden hit. "What I can't fly!...no!" "I know you are shocked but its real! Those branches took both of your back wings altogether." Bladder explained. Flame tried to move his back wings but they were paining a lot so he let them rest.

"Well Green death is dead! You are our Saviour! Thanks kid!" Bladder said and slowly went outside. "He is old you know!" Said bluglow looking at Flame. But he was looking somewhere else. "Maybe you are in a shock you should take rest!" "Thanks!" Flame said afterwards. "For what?" She asked "For caring for me!". She gave a smile and then flew out of the cave. Flame thought for a moment "What should I do! A flightless dragon is a dead dragon! I can't let that happen. I should do something!"

(I was late in writing the next part of this book because I was busy.
I would try to be regular now.)

(Any mistake please comment.)

To be continued....