13. A Friend?

Flame woke up..
He was tired by the last night incident and was a bit hungry. As he proceeded out of the cave he saw Bluglow.
"Mm good morning.." Flame said. "Good morning..king." Bluglow bowed. "Hey, Don't bow at me..I m your friend" Flame answered. Blueglow was uneasy. "Friend?....do you think we are just friends!" Bluglow whispered. Flame couldn't say a thing. There was silence for a few minutes. "I mean ... ah ... Yeah!" Flame explained. Bluglow looked with no expression.

She could see that Flame was lying. "If you want to say something please do!" She said softly. Flame thought 'I cannot say that...(thing)..I feel about her...But, What should I say...'
"Tell me, Flame?" Bluglow Asked.
"You know..I am feeling hungry right now so...I need some fish..." Flame said and flew away.
Bluglow looked at flame as he disappeared.

She was hoping that he would say his magic words but he didn't. The environment was all set but she couldn't get his feelings.
As she walked Drack came in. "Hey, Bluglow! Where is Flame?" He asked.
Bluglow said in an irritated voice "he went to eat...fish!"
Drack was uneasy "what happened Bluglow?" "Nothing!" She answered irritatingly and flew away. Drack was like "what the .."

At the clan base Flame had eaten his fish. He was now discussing about the latest developments in the clan and giving solutions. Flame was better king than ever.
Few feet away was Bluglow.
Her charm was lost as she sat with her friends Amelia and GreenBow. They were asking her what happened but Bluglow was not responding.
She was looking at Flame as if asking 'when will you tell me your feelings'.

Drack was behind the girls. He was listening the conversation as Bluglow woke up from her silent dream and explained her problem in whisper.
Her friends were like 'Ooh!'

Drack was like "Oooh! This is the matter.."

When Flame was doing is personal thing. Like practicing his uncontrollable power. Drack came in and narrated the whole plot.
Flame said "She wanted me to say that!"
Drack said "Yes, she wants you to say the (thing).."
Flame whispered "She must be angry with me!!"
Drack said "This is your time now Flame! Now no jokes..make her your queen!"
Flame was in a deep thought I cannot say the (thing) to her....(Idea)....but I can show it!!"
Drack asked "How my Buddy?"
Flame answred "Drack...I have a plan!!!"

.............
I have made a come back!! Now please follow me!!
And I will keep writing...