5. The Gainuver Island

"At last!!!...We arrived!" Said Drack. "Wow!". Flame could see the four tall pillars in each direction depicting a statue of a dragon. At the center was a large half broken castle. "Those are made by the dragon's?" Asked Flame. "No! There must be people living in this Island long ago!! I don't know much about this Island but someone told be that it's the best place for dragons to live." "Let's see what is here!"

They landed on the beach and found no other dragon around. "I think they are in the main city!" Said Drack. "I think so!" They both moved towards the first pillar (The pillar with statue of a
Gruff) "wow that's one looks strong!" "Danderous as well!" Answered Drack. "What is yours?" Asked Flame. "Sentinel! I think!" "Oh! Sentinel Drack!" (Flame bowed) "Is it a joke?" Drack Growled. "Sorry for that!" Flame chuckled.

As they were heading towards the main broken castle the other three pillars which were covered with Fog Appeared. "Stormcutter, Dramillion and Night Fury!!are we so much strong?" Flame asked Himself. "I think these Four must be the most common dragons here!" "Or must be rarer than they had expected." Flame said. They marched on towards the Castle. "It's a peaceful place!" As Drack uttered these words a loud voice came from the Castle and they could see large amount of dragons flying away from castle. "Hide...they might see us!" Said Drack. They hid themselves in the bushes. The whole army of dragons crossed them and flew towards North. "What must have happened?" Asked Flame. "I can hear it moaning !" Said Drack pointing towards the castle.

They flew towards the castle. The large hall was covered with melted rocks. And a large greenish and black eyed dragon was watching them enter the gates. "Who are you two! Who gave you the permission to enter this Island!" "What we should say?" Asked Flame. "Sorry for the misunderstanding!! (bowed Drack towards the Green death) we are not from here we are here in peace!" "Mmmm peace.. I will let you both in only if you would bring me something to eat....my fellow subjects are outside for a search..they would be late...so please me! Then I will think what to do!" "Should we agree?" "I don't think that this is a very good island!" Answered Flame. They conversed for a moment then "Ok!" Flame bowed. (He didn't like to bow towards her even if he was a Night Fury.)

Green death's eyes turned towards Flame. "I have never seen a Red Night Fury before... Where do you live?" Asked Green death. "I just can't tell you that!" "Why? Do you want to die?" Green Death angered. "I'm sorry but our ruler told to keep this a secret, so I just can't tell." Flame bowed(Not showing his Anger). She thought for a moment and looked at flame. "Ok! But you have to.." "Something to eat!" Said Drack cutting her words and bowing. "Yes.....Now go!"

They both flew towards the sea and picked up a big fish and brought it back to the Green Death. After eating the fish she said "Good! Let my subjects come! Then your faith would be decided!" "Faith! What ?" Said Drack to himself in a confused manner.

"I think!"

"We are in a big problem!"

........

(If you like it then please vote click on the star)
(Any mistakes then please do comment!) (I've brought some changes.)

:) :) ;) ;)