4. Friendship

"...hey! My wing looks perfect now!" Said Drack. "You must try to fly..then we can get out of this island!" Harris told. Drack spread his wings and pushed it downward. In a little push he went a few feet up and glided down. "Its better than I had thought!" "Now we must go!"

Both Harris and Flame never expected that Drack could fly that much fast after getting hurt. "Wow! You can even beat a Night fury" exclaimed Flame and tried to fly in more speed. "Wait for me!" Harris Growled. "Where should we be heading towards?" Asked Flame. "The Gainuver island!" Said Drack

Between there were many Islands yet to be discovered. "Haven't seen them!" Asked Drack. "Nope!" Answered Flame. "You would!" Said Harris tired of flying. "You look tired!!" "I tried to cope up with both of your's speed that's why I look like this.!" "I think we should rest!" Asked Drack. "Yes, we have been flying for over 3 hours." They found a large rock above water. "There!" Growled Harris tired from flying flew down "yeah me too!" Said Drack. "It's time!" Flame went down.

They sat just a few seconds then suddenly something bothered Flame. "I head something! Did you Drack?" "Mmm..no! It must be your imagination." He answered. The sound became louder and louder. "We should fly now, I cannot be cheated! It must be something!" "Night fury can hear even faintest sounds..I think that he is right Drack!" Said Harris. They flew upwards then suddenly a giant jaw came beneath the dragons and opened its mouth. "Higher! Higher!" Shouted Drack. But it was too late!! the sea creature took Harris "help! I don't want.." and went in the water. Flame fired few shots at the creature but no effect.

"Harris was my best friend!" Cried Drack. "I tried my best to save him But.." Flame said "We shouldn't be sitting there otherwise he would...." "We need to get out!"
"Next time if I saw any of them, it would not be there to live!!"

Few hours later!

The sun was going down....again merging with the colour of Flame. "Where are you Flame?" Drack said looking everywhere. "Here I am!" Said Flame laughing. "Why you look so sad, Flame?" "Nothing, I am just missing my mom and dad..how they would be living without me!" "They would be as great as you are so please don't be sad..I will be you Friend forever..as I have been with Harris." "Yes, I know that!" Said Flame Smiling at him.

The clouds covered them. "What is this!!!" "I can't see!!!" Then they saw what they wanted to see for so long....

(I don't think that some sentences are perfect as I say but please comment if anything is wrong.)

(Fifth part would come soon.)