11. New King: Flame

2 Weeks Later

Flame was now not a red but a Night Fury of many powers and colors residing inside him. He was rather exited to rule the Gainuver Island. In last two weeks of his evolution he did show some of his tricks like changing the color of his scales like a chameleon to mix with the sky, Getting invisible and visible again, Electric plasma blasts, other tricks but could not control them properly. Somehow inside his mind he wanted to show his parents how much he had done in past few months, and now he was going to be the King of the Gainuver Island. As he was sitting inside the cave thinking about the past. There was a great discussion between the other dragons as today was Flame's speech and his first day of rule.

(Inside the Cave)

Just then Drack entered the cave and told the dreaming dragon. "Its time! Flame!" "Mmm....yeah tell everyone to get ready." then Flame slowly came out of the cave and walked proudly towards the big rock as he was the legendary dragon. All the fellow dragons were in eager to know what were their New king's words and started murmuring. Flame felt silent for a few seconds watching every friend he knew and yes also Bluglow. Sitting in the middle of the crowd, was shining in the bright morning watching him with her curious eyes. Flame Roared " I know what are you all are expecting for me to say. But as for Green Death, She was a bad and a mean Queen who wanted her own benefit. But from now there would be no dictatorship by the ruler like me as I will also be there to help my fellow Dragons and help them till I die. We would help each other when needy and try to develop good relation ship between the other clans...". There was a loud roar of acceptance in between the crowd Bluglow smiled. Flame saw her for a few seconds and smiled then he roared again "This doesn't mean that those who create nuisance would not be punished, Breaking the law or by killing or hurting anyone, the accused will be banished from Island or in extreme cases Death!". The clan fell silent after hearing the last word. But they were knowing that Flame was better than Green Death or at least kind.

Few Minutes later...

Bluglow was waiting for Flame. She had liked Flame when she saw him in the Gainuver island for the first time, but not able to tell her feelings..she was quite nervous. When she saw flame coming towards her she tried best to look beautiful. Flame came and asked "What are you doing here all alone? Aren't your paws hurting?" She said "I heard your speech (Ignoring the Question) it was great!" "Well I am Not well trained to be a clan ruler, but I hope everything would be good, or better than Green Death's rule!". Bluglow purred "Mm! Me too!", Drack then mocked far from them "What are you doing there My Lord! You need to take care of the Island!!" Flame answered with smile "I also punish for mockery! Drack..."
(Everyone Growled with Laughter)