Arrival

I stepped out of the Jeep to see two guys standing outside of the villa.

"Hey guys, I'm Ella!" I said and hugged them.

"I'm Kieran." The tall brunette said.

"I'm Idris, lovely to meet you babe."

"So how you both feeling?" I asked. Personally I was very nervous. From already watching the show everyone seemed to be in a happy couple.

"I really don't know. Everyone seems to be at a good stage but I'm going to go in there and get what I want." Idris said. He sounded very confident, maybe too confident.

"Guys you can start making your way into the villa." The producer announced.

The three of us walked in with me in the middle. The atmosphere was tense.

"Yes, yes, yes, guys." Kieran said walking in front of us three.

"What's up?" Idris yelled making all the islanders look our way.

As soon as we walked into the villa and the boys making their grand entrance, I could sense that something was off like they all seemed dead. *laughs*

"Hey guys!" I said. In return we got a few hi's from most of them.

"Hiya babe, I'm Georgia." She came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm Ella, lovely to meet you."

I did feel a bit uncomfortable as some of the girls didn't come up to greet us.

"How's it all going?" Kieran asked as we all stood huddled around near the fire pit.

"Let me brief you. So, basically, for you 3 to come in, two people had to leave. So... everyone's been crying." Josh explained.

"That's terrible!" I said glancing over at Samira who looked devastated.

After that we all sat around the fire pit. I was sat in between Idris and Kieran.

"So names, age, what you do, where you come from." Georgia said and Idris went first saying that he was from Birmingham 25 and he was a boxer.

Then Kieran announced that he was 26 from London and he was a personal trainer.

Then it came up to being my turn. "I'm Ella, I'm 22 and I'm a model from Manchester but now living in London." I said smiling.

****

"So how are you feeling being here?" Dani asked me. I was sat on the terrace with Dani and Laura.

"You know I have come in here to look for love. Obviously it's going to be quite hard I know that mostly everyone is in a stable couple. I don't want to be stepping on anyone's toes but I probably will have to to be able to stay in." I said.

"I understand and it must be hard coming in so late. Anyone guy caught your eye yet?" Laura asked.

"I'm more on personality so it's hard to judge because I haven't spoken to any of the guys yet. I would have to say Wes. He's totally my type on paper and I just love his vibe."

"Wes is a lovely guy but I don't know if him and Meg are serious." And I nodded.

I'm going to be grafting a lot for the next few days. I do have my eye on Wes so I'll have a chat with him but I also don't want to cause any drama. I'll also speak to the other lads and see where their heads are at.

****

I was in the kitchen getting myself a glass of champagne.

"Hey," I heard. I turned around to seeing Wes leaning on the counter.