The Beach Club

We were in the kitchen when we saw Georgia storm off inside.

"What's gone on now?" Alex said and made his way over to Sam.

"At least we're ok. It wasn't that bad for us." Wes said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Yeah, but i think it's only because we've just coupled up and I've just come into the villa so nothings really happened." And he hummed placing his head head on my shoulder.

"Let's get ready for bed aye? I've been waiting for a cuddle all day." And I giggled.

"C'mon then."

After I got changed I got into my bed with Wes and gave him a little kiss when the lights went out.

"Good night."

"Good night."

****

The next day I woke up and kissed Wes' cheek before going into the dressing room with the girls.

"El? What's going on with you and Charlie? Did you speak last night in bed?"

"No. He just stayed rolled over."

"I think you should speak to him this morning, just get it over with." I told her. "Are you ok Gee?"

"Me and Sam, because it was like a little tiff, and it annoyed me, what he said. I'm just gonna speak to him."

"Laura I'm hungry let's go cook something." I told her.

"Ok by the way I love your bikini."

"Cheers babe."

Laura and I were in the kitchen making some breakfast and I saw that Sam and Georgia has made up

"How are you and Jack?"

"We're ok, we know how we are and how we want this to work. I just think we need everyone else to have a bit of faith in us."

"Yeah I get it."

"El can we talk?" Charlie asked Ellie and they walked off to the bean bags.

"Look they're happy!" Kieran yelled, after Ellie and Charlie had finished their chat.

"They're so cute." I gushed.

****

Ellie and I were on the terrace with Dani because she had something to say.

"I was talking to Jack yesterday. He was saying, isn't it crazy, this is mad. Charlie's family sold their business for 400 million."

"Omg Ellie, that's crazy Dan." I said.

"400 million?"

"He's worth more than like Justin Bieber."

That's shocking you know. I never expected that but now i know I can actually see it now. I think it's good that he kept it to himself. He's not one of them lads that brags about it.