Shake It Off

"You alright babe?" I asked Dani.

"Not really. I'm really hurt and like he's not listening to me. Have you spoken to Wes?" Dani said.

"Yeah I did and I did get a bit emotional but he did see where I was coming from. I'm not sure if I overreacted though." I said.

"No you didn't overreact, it's obviously an insecurity that you have so don't be ashamed babe."
Laura said hugging me.

"Nothing has happened yet and we're not officially a couple so I'm not going to take it too seriously." I said.

"Lets get to bed girlies."

Once I got into the changing rooms I quickly got changed and took of my makeup then headed to the bedroom.

Wes was already in our bed once I got in it and I snuggled myself close to his chest.

"I really like you El. I don't want you to worry about it." He said playing with my hair.

"I'll be ok."

*****

"I've got a text!"

"I've got a text!"

"Islanders,
It's time to hear what the outside world is saying about you on today's challenge 'Shake It Off'. #readallaboutit #oursurveysays" Josh read out.

"This is going to be savage."

"As if the lie detector wasn't enough."

Hosting today's challenge was Josh and Kaz. We got split into two teams: pink and blue.

"Love Island's Laura Anderson is blank with blank after Paul Knops tells her he kissed Britney Spears in 2016."

We had to fill in the blanks but jump around on the board and get the balls off to be able to answer.

"We think it's filled with laughter." The blue team answered which was incorrect.

"What percentage of the public think that Ella and Wes will last in the outside world?"

"Oh for fucks sake." I said then I turned to look at Wes.

"Sticky one."

See I have no idea what the public think about the relationship I have with Wes. So it could either be really good or really bad.

The blue team were first to answer.
"We are going for 60%"

"19% is the correct answer."

"What the fuck." Wes said.

19% that's tragic, couldn't even round it up to 20 like come one. It's frustrating because I know how much I want things to go further with him.

"That's fucking annoying." I heard Wes say.

Wes: When she hears things like that I'm sad because she's sad. We are a new couple but we've been doing great with each other so I don't know what the public isn't seeing between us.

*****

Wes and I went to sit down on the swing talking about today's challenge

"19% is bloody awful." I said.

"It's not nice."

"They couldn't even give us 20. Like I know we're not boyfriend and girlfriend but we have talked about the outside with each other. I seriously just don't know." I said.

"It's almost been 3 weeks since we've been coupled up so we're not new compared to Jack and Laura. We know how we want our relationship to go so we will just go by that and not what the public thinks about us." Wes responded.

"I just don't know if it's about you and Megan splitting and then you and me getting together afterwards. But everything was all mutual." I sighed trying to understand.

"Just fuck them, I know how much I like you and want to continue what we have on the outside. So do you and the whole villa and that's all that matters babe." He said and kissed me.

"You always know what to say. You're too good for me." I said hugging me.

With today's chat with Wes it's made me forget about what was said in the lie detector yesterday. The 19% can fuck off, I feel like Wes has proved to me how he genuinely feels about us in and out the villa.

*****
This could be this last update for a while.

Merry Christmas though