Breakup

After spending my time with Wes, I went over to speak to the new girls, Laura and Stephanie.

"Hi girls, how are yous doing?" I asked them sitting down on the swing.

"Good, I mean it was a warm welcome but it's kind of kicking off with the Georgia and Sam situation. We're just sitting back and hopefully we can get to know everyone tomorrow when it's much more calmer." Stephanie said and I nodded my head.

"Yes, Gee just needs to calm down, she's losing her head a bit."

"Are you and Georgia alright? Because when you came in you looked ok as mates but now it's like you don't like each other." Laura asked me.

"I don't think it's that we don't like each other it's just that we are both really different such as our personalities and we see things in completely different ways that's probably why we disagree on many things." I explained.

"Any you fancy?"

"I do like Sam, like our date went well from my perspective. I would like to get to know him more and New Jack." Steph said.

"The date with Sam was good as well but I didn't really feel a spark. I'm just going to get to know everyone and see how it goes."

****

We were all gathered around the fire pit. I sat next to Wes and he put his arm around my shoulder kissing my forehead.

"So have you all got a type?"

"Type and top 3, that's the usual." Wes said to the newbies.

"Nice eyes, nice teeth and curves in all the right places. My top three girls would be Alexandra, Georgia and probably Laura." Josh said.

"My type is dark features, curvy, initial attraction probably Alexandra, Kaz and Ella."

When Paul said my name I was kind of shocked but flattered. Don't get me wrong he is really handsome but not someone i would usually go for.

The girls said the boys which they fancied and nothing really changed from when they spoke to me.

"So my man Paul finds you attractive." Wes said as everyone left the fire pit.

"Yeah, how do you feel about that?"

"I don't blame him you're really fit. I just don't want him to be stealing you from me."

"You have nothing to worry about, I think he likes Alexandra more and I'm not fussed about it. He's not my type."

"I didn't think he was. But will you be talking to Georgia anytime soon?"

"As of right now no. I think we all need to chill a bit and see what comes at us tomorrow." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Do you think the public like us together?" I asked. "Like we were in the bottom 2."

"I don't know, we are a new couple so I guess it's gonna have to take them some time to see how it goes with us."

"True."

****

After getting ready for bed I walked into the bedroom and climbed into bed with Wes.

"Cuddle me tonight?" I asked.

"Sure babe, come here." I got under the duvet kissing his cheek and cuddled up to him.

"Good night Islanders!" Someone shouted.

The next morning I woke up to Wes' arms around me tightly not being able to get out of his hold.

"Wes babe." I said kissing his face trying to get him to wake up.

He groaned.

"I need to get up." I whined, laughing and he let me go rolling over and went back to sleep, that's when I walked out of the bedroom to the dressing room.

"Morning El!" Alexandra said to me.

"Hiya, what are you two talking about?" I asked her and Steph.

"Just about my options in here and which boys I should get to know more than some others."

"Today's your chance then, speak to them all and you'll see what happens after that." I said brushing my hair.

" I said brushing my hair

****

"Laura would be an idiot to not get to know Paul." Dani said.

"I think she doesn't wanna crack on because of Jack but I can see that Wes and Josh are telling him to crack on." I said.

"True, like at the start they were both so good but now I don't think that they actually have that connection. It's really weird with them, all they do is argue." Kaz said.

"Paul would be really good for her. Like he's everything that she's been looking for in here." Dani said.

"You'll have to convince her then Dan." I laughed.

"I will actually." She said and stood up calling Laura making us girls laugh.

"How are you and Wes?" Kaz asked.

"We're good, I'm taking this a bit slow which he's respecting. But he's a really great guy and i do like him a lot." I said.

"That's really good babes and I wanted to apologise about yesterday." Georgia said to me.

"I was just really mad but I now understand why everyone said that because I really want Sam." She continued.

"It's fine." I said mentally rolling my eyes.

****

I got ready for tonight and wore this outfit

"You look fit babe." Stephanie told me and I smiled thanking her.

"Ella, come with me please." Wes told me and I followed him to the swing.

"What's up?"

"Jack is about to end things with Laura."

As much as I love Laura I kind of saw it coming. I just know that she'll be devastated, she's put so much effort into their relationship.

"Fuck"

"I know and they're at the spot where I broke up with her."

"She's going to be so upset but it just wasn't going to work with them." I said sighing.

"They're walking away." I looked in their direction seeing them walking towards the kitchen.

"Don't get upset about Ell, I know she's your mate." Wes said.

"Yeah I know. It's just a shit situation to watch."

****