Reunion & After Party

Today was the reunion of love island. It has been a while since i've seen everyone but obviously we kept in contact through social media.

Wes and I had been doing very well together. The whole change from being in the villa to the outside was a lot of stress but the love that we got from the public was definitely unexpected. Lately we had been meeting each other's family and friends and going out proper dates, though the ones in the villa still mean a lot to the both of us.

 Lately we had been meeting each other's family and friends and going out proper dates, though the ones in the villa still mean a lot to the both of us

"Wow! Don't you look stunning." Wes said making me blush as i gave him a spin. "How did i get so lucky?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and i gave him a peck on the lips.

"You look great too. Are you ready though? We don't want to be late." I said checking the time on my phone.

"Yeah, let's go." He grabbed my hand and lead me out of our hotel room. Since it's only been a few weeks since we've been out of the villa, we haven't really spoken about moving in. As of right now it's just been my apartment and hotel rooms.

*****

"Ella babe, it's been too long." Georgia said coming up to me.

The two of us haven't really seen eye to eye since she left the villa but i don't have the time to be having arguments.

"It really has, how's things with Sam?" I said looking around for him.

"Really good. You know don't take it the wrong way but, i didn't think you and Wes would last up until now without him finding another girl, You've tamed him well."

Classic Georgia already trying to start something with me. I just gave her a fake smile before walking away.

"Is that my girl Ella?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Ahh it's been too long, you don't even know how much i've missed you." I squealed hugging Megan.

Her and Kieran left together but ended their 'relationship' on good terms. I heard that she was dating some new guy.

"You're looking fit." She said smiling.

"How've you been?" I asked her as we walked to our dressing room.

"I've been the happiest, honestly."

"Well that's all that matters then."

*****

"Hello and welcome back to Love Island, The Reunion!" Caroline announced as the show began to air.

"This summer was all about love and loyalty and doing bit. Here are our islanders. Don't they look different with their clothes on?" She said making us all laugh.

"And after many votes here are our winners Jack and Dani."

"We have our first boy who entered the villa, Niall." And we applauded him.