Firemen Challenge

After my chat with Megan I made my way over to Kieran.

"Hiya!" I said sitting down.

"You alright?"

"Yeah."

"I saw that you had a chat with Megan. I was surprised that it wasn't kicking off, what went down?" He asked me.

"We basically just had a chat about Wes and how she doesn't really see him in that way anymore and that I can crack on with him." I explained taking a sip of my drink.

"Does she like anyone?" And I giggled.

"She likes you, funnily enough." And Kieran looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Seriously?" And I nodded.

"Not gonna lie she's fucking fit. I wouldn't mind getting to know her."

"You should, she's a really nice girl and it's also an opportunity to keep your options open as you don't know what's going to happen with Georgia."

"True, I think I'm gonna speak to Georgia now though. See you later yeah?"

I got up and went towards Josh and Wes who were sat on the day beds.

"Sup Ella?"

"You ok?" Wes asked.

"I'm alright." Sitting myself opposite the two lads.

"I'll leave you two alone, got to see my girl." Josh left and I placed myself next to Wes.

"What happened with Megan then, was it bad?"

"No, she basically said that we could crack on."

"Really? Damn." He said pulling me into a hug.

Wes Beach Hut: I feel really happy right now. I have a good feeling about Ella. Obviously I did really like Megan but I think we have been drifting away from each other since the new arrivals.

****

Samira called Dani and I over so we sat down right next to the hot tub on the steps.

"We've been here from the start, and I finally got what I wanted. And I now feel like I am back at square one but worse. Sorry." And she started tearing up.

"Don't be sorry babe." I told her.

"Obviously Frankie is gone and I had a little bit of what I could have. And I really liked it. But I don't feel like I am going to meet anyone else."

"I have to think about my happiness in here, and I am not happy."

"I just don't want you to go." Dani said wiping a tear.

"But like I need to do it."

Samira has been one of my top best friends in here since I've arrived. She's the sweetest girl but I know she's gotta do this for herself. *wipes tears*

"You actually think you are gonna go?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You've been here from the start with me and I've grown with you. You are like my best mate. Why can't my best mate be happy?" Dani said.

"I'm gonna go to sleep."

"And if you wake up in the morning and you feel like this then fine." I told her.

"We love you." And brought her into a hug.

"Come on babe let's sleep this off." We walked to the dressing room.

"Ella I'm gonna sleep on the sofa tonight." Samira came and hugged me goodnight.

I was then the only one in the dressing room then Wes came in.