Dancing On Ice

Ella's P.O.V

Two months out of the villa were amazing. Not only was my relationship with Wes but the love from the public. I had been given many opportunities to model for brands such as PrettyLittleThing and Miss Guided.

Of course we had those hate comments which was hard to cope with but having my friends around me kept me going.

"Have you heard about Ellie and Charlie?" Wes asked me and I nodded looking up from my phone.

"Yeah I have, I was texting her before and he told Instagram before telling her. Who does that?" I said slightly annoyed at Charlie.

"I didn't expect any of that to happen." He lay down next to me on the bed yawning.

We had just come back from our holiday together in Thailand. The jet lag was real. It was an amazing getaway though, it reminded up of the old villa days.

"I've been thinking.." Wes started.

"When do you not babes? That's all you do with your daft ideas." I laughed.

"This one's pretty good. Seeing as we're practically at each other's houses all the time why not move in together. It would make a lot of sense." He said.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled giving him a peck.

******
"I'll see you there then." Wes said making me sigh.

"Wes don't do-"

"I said i'll see you there, alright." He stormed out of our apartment.

It has been almost 6 months since leaving the villa. Me thinking that i was so in love with Wes that everything would be amazing. Boy, was i wrong.

Ever since he started Dancing On Ice he'd be acting different. I say it's all down to his dance partner Vanessa. The girl has always been so sly towards me which had made me feel so uncomfortable.

Of course i'm always going to attend the show and see Wes, he's been doing amazingly and i couldn't be prouder. It's just hard knowing that we're slowly falling apart.

I didn't think that we'd be one of those couples to break up so quickly along with Samira and Frankie and etc.

An hour later of just moping around i finally left the apartment entering the Uber that had been waiting for me since i didn't feel like driving.

Tonight i wasn't to be alone whilst watching the show, i had Megan joining me. The two of us had become very close since leaving the villa, along with Dani and Samira.

*****

The show had finished and i walked up to Wes wanting to give him a kiss but he turned his head making my lips plant onto his cheek.

"Can we talk?" He asked me and i nodded. He grabbed my hand and he led me backstage.

"What's going on?" I was quick to ask.

"Ella... we both know that things have been rough and honestly i just don't see us working out anymore." He said and my heart dropped.

"What are you trying to say?" I chuckled slightly, then looked down for a moment trying to stop myself from crying.

"Let's just take some time to ourselves and see what happens, i'm not breaking up with you officially but-"

"Whatever man. It's that Vanessa girl isn't it!"

"Don't be involving her with our issues." It was odd seeing Wes so defensive of her with the way he was raising his voice.

"Of course it's me." That's when i left and met Megan.

"Took you long enough," she laughed, "wait, why are you crying?"

"He basically just broke up with me. Fuck he makes me so mad man."

"Ella please calm down. We can go back to yours to talk about everything?" Megan suggested and i nodded.

*****

"Woah, I thought Wes was a gooden." My friend Jada said.
Jada was one of my friends I met at a photo shoot before the villa. Also the girlfriend of Manchester United's player Jesse Lingard.

(You're welcome rashbeans )

"The one thing I was worried about being in the villa and he proved me wrong, so I thought, and now he's gone and done that." I took a deep breath not wanting to start crying after the events that happened Saturday night.

"That Vanessa girl has been shading you as well. What did you do to her?" Jada laughed putting some clothes back onto the rack, as we were in the Trafford Centre.

"That's what I mean, I've been nice to the girl since we first met. Now the media is making me seem like I'm  a controlling girlfriend."

"Where is Wes staying?"

"He's at the apartment, I'm back here for a bit until things calm down or whatever is supposed to happen. I've also had and email from ITV asking me to attend the Christmas Reunion."

"You gonna go?" She question.

"I don't think so but it would be laugh."

"I think you should it would be-"

"Let's go before we get mobbed."

******

Shitty chapter but you've been waiting for this.

Christmas Reunion coming soon.