Baby Challenge

I woke up to an annoying crying noise.

"Who can hear babies?" I said?
Wes ran out the bedroom in excitement.

"I can't believe how excited Jack and Wes are. They just sprinted out there." Laura said.

"I love babies but if they're going to wake me up like that then no." I said putting my pillow over my face.

I got out of bed and made my way to the lounge where the babies were.

"You look good with a baby in your arms." I told Wes, he passed me our baby as he went to get the pram and bottle.

"I don't even know the gender of mine yet." I said to Kaz laughing.

"Wes let's think of a name cause I can't keep on calling her 'it'" finally finding out the gender of our baby.

Ella: The baby is called Mia
Wes: Mia Ruby Nelson
Ella: You're so proud *laughs* it's very traumatic though.
Wes: Yeah like the crying gets louder and louder.

"I can't deal with her crying

"I can't deal with her crying." I said.

"I think it's because you're around babe." Wes said with a cheeky smile.

"Right, call me when I can actually be a mother." I said walking away to new Laura.

"The boys are actually loving this too much it's cute." She said

*****

"I'm coming for the baby." I said and walked away with Mia to the firepit.

"Wes hasn't done anything at all today apart from looking after the baby. He's on it."

"Do you want kids though El?" Dani asked me.

"Yeah I do, I really love them. My family is full of them but I don't think my love can compare to Wes and Jack's."

*****

"This is nice." Wes said as we were on the day beds.

"Apart from the crying, yeah."

"I can't wait to be a dad."

"I can see that. You'd be amazing at it though." I smiled.

"What do you want our first child to be. I say we have a boy."

"Sounds like a plan. Mia is actually so cute though. Look at her big eyes." I giggled.

"Yeah, they look exactly like mine."

"It must be true when people say you kind of change when you have a baby. There's you all relaxed and chilled."

******

"I've got a text!" I said.

"Girls,
It's time to have a well earned break while the boys stay at home with the babies. Please get ready to leave the villa.
#milfsontour #dadsonduty"