BTM ALT. STORYLINE: III

You just want attention, you don't want my heart

Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new

Yeah, you just want attention, I knew from the start

You're just making sure I'm never getting over you

---

There were screams from the people on the rides. They were clearly watching the battle, but authorities were evacuating them just in case. Good. 

The battle went on longer than they might've liked. But Anima wanted to be left alone. Spiderman didn't want to leave her alone. 

For some reason, both of them felt empty.

---

Y/N panted as she skidded to a stop on the sand. She wanted to move the fight somewhere else, but then she'd end up killing people. The sand was getting annoying. Everything was getting annoying. Ugh. 

It was easier now to use fists and feet as opposed to actual weapons like knives. But she was so tired. 

She swung her fist at him and it connected with his chest. She kicked at him, grunting slightly. "Why won't you people leave me alone?" 

"Because you caused property damage." Spiderman replied. His chest was heaving with deep breaths. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like causing extraordinary amounts of property damage." 

---

Peter was pretty sure that when he took his suit off eventually that there would be cuts, scrapes, and bruises all over him. It was getting stuffy inside his mask. He wanted to take it off. 

He sighed tiredly. He had to keep fighting, for Ned, Michelle, Aunt May, and... and Y/N. 

Why did he ask out Michelle? They didn't even like each other that way. Y/N was the one he liked. 

Keep fighting. Keep fighting, and you'll be able to hang out with Ned. Keep fighting, and you'll be able to travel with the decathlon team again. Keep fighting, and you'll be able to hug Aunt May again. Keep fighting, and maybe you'll see Mr. Stark again. Keep fighting, and maybe... maybe you'll see Y/N and say sorry for everything you did to her. 

---

The exhaustion was setting in. Their movements were growing slower and sloppier by the minute. 

They told themselves to keep fighting, for then they would see their loved ones again. 

But Spiderman shot out a web at Anima, and they kept fighting.