Introduction

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    I felt like every tear I had cried in the last three years came back tenfold. I let my shirt fall as he brought me into his chest letting me get his shirt soaked with my crying. I could feel him start to rub my back again but I felt as if I wasn't even there. All I could focus on was the fact that I just showed the person that I had such growing feelings for something I never wanted him to know about for the rest of my life. Thinking about all of this just made me cry harder and harder until I was sobbing as I clutched onto the balled up shirt for dear life, feeling as if my world was just shattering around me at this very moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well Hello Lovelies and Welcome to my new book!!!

This is also a Taekook/Vkook fanfiction if you haven't noticed by now which means it is boyxboy if you were unaware so please read at your own discretion.

In case you didn't read the description there is self harm throughout this, so please don't read if you are easily triggered.

I'm also realizing how rushed I have made this book sound (only 20 chapters later) and I'm currently working on that and editing it as well so please be patient with any little errors in grammar and spelling for the time being. Also this is the first book I've written so it starts off a little shitty in the begining I'm not gonna lie but I promise it does get better as the chapters go on!

And if you came to this book for regular scheduled updates then I must inform you are in the wrong place. I do try to update as often as I can but please be patient as like I said I am editing this book at the same time as writing updates!

Anyway, hope you enjoy this book and feel free to massage me with any concerns, questions or comments!!!