Chapter 1: "What's your kink, babyboy?"

Jungkook POV

"Dr.Jeon, are you sure you want to replace Dr.Rals?"

That is the 20th time he asks me the same questions over and over again. What's with replacing Dr.Rals? There's no harm right.

I chuckles as I pat him on his shoulder to assure him. "Dr.Kim, I'm sure a hundred percent." Winked at him as the nurse beside him giggles shyly. I love my life.

He sighed as if he didn't sure whether to give me the report about the patient and I nodded to him.

He went to his office for a good five minutes leaving me alone with the nurse. She have a nice curvy body making her boobs look even more bigger. She bit her red lips seductively as she stares at me with hunger. She walked around, swaying her hips making her booty jiggles and pushed her chest to make it sexier. She stopped right infront of me with the papers inbetween her arms.

She smiled flirtatious at me. "Hey Dr.Jeon. Can you tell me what is the most biggest thing on our body?"

My gaze fell on her boobs whos calling for my attention. My adam apple bobbed up and down.

"Eyes up here Dr.Jeon." She pulled my chin with her finger as she leaned closer to my ears, nibble on it. "How about we take it somewhere where theres no people."

Before I can reply, someone clear his throat behind her causing her to jump out of surprise like a kid who caught steal a candy.

She laugh awkwardly as she went back beside Dr.Kim. Dr.Kim motioned her to get the hell out from here and she bowed alittle before run to the opposite side. He sighed as he shaking his head at me and I just shrugged.

"Here the details and the reports about the patient. You may aswell see it first before you take it."

He gave me the yellow file with the sticky note beside it. It was my shift, I start at 1pm o'clock till 10pm o'clock. Sigh, it's gonna be a long night. Opened the file slowly and read it from the top.

Patient (069)

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 23 years old
D.O.B: -Unknown-
Live: -Unknown-
Height: -Unknown-
Weight: -Unknown-
Father's name: -Unknown-
Mother's name: -Unknown-
Siblings: -Unknown-

"Wheres the picture?"

"He don't want us to take a picture of him."

"Why-"

"He only told us his name and age. And the rest he keep it shut."

"Have you ask the patient previous hospital? Maybe they can help."

He pinched the edge of his nose, sighing. "We already did that but the answer is still the same."

'Seriously?! How can I work if I don't even know the patient details except for his name and age?'

Jungkook, you can do this! You just have to ask the patient about it okay?

"Dr.Jeon, are you okay?"

I was spacing out too long when Dr.Kim calling my name. I nodded to him and smile lightly.

"Dr.Kim?"

"Yes?"

"Tell me where his room."

*******

"Why is there only one door on this floor?"

Dr.Kim scratched his neck nervously.

I continued stare at the long hall where there's only one big door in the middle of the hall.

"Dr.Jeon, I should go now and if there something happen..." He trailed off as he take out something from his pocket.

"...Just press this red button." He showed me the pen with the red button on it. I nodded at him as I took it and put it on my pocket suit.

"Wish you luck, Dr.Jeon." He went inside the elavator, both hands in pocket, waving me, leave me alone on the empty hall.

I took a deep breath as I started to walked. My steps echoed on the hall. To be honest, it's really creepy according to the empty black wall, no art pictures and the cold temperature make you feel like you're in a serial killer movie. I pushed away all the thought when I stop right infront of the door. I jiggle the key on my right hand then push it to the key lock. Turn it slowly not making a noise.

Click!

Twisted the door knob and push it opened widely. I was stunned with how larger and cleaned the room is. This is more like an apartment. Theres two sofa on the corner, infront of it televisions. A king bed was put behind the sofa and no window.

I didn't notice I was already standing on the middle of the room. I was caught on guard when I heard the door shut lock.

As I turned around, I found a good looking guy smirking down at me. My cheeks flushed out of all a sudden when he checking me out. I felt exposed infront of him.

To not make it awkward af, I cleared my throat calling his attention as he stares at me still with the smirk plastered on his face.

"Kim Taehyung. Am I right?" I asked him, ignoring his stares.

"Jeon Jungkook, finally I met you."

His husky voice sending a shiver running down my spine. I became nervous all of a sudden.

"What's your kink, babyboy?"

What the-!

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter?"

...

"Emm, I think I should go." I uttered trying to hide the blushed creep out my cheeks.

Before I can reach out the door knob, he pull me aggresively at the door causing a loud 'thump' on my head. I groaned because of the impact. He trapped me between his two arms. I noticed he has a crown tattoo on his left neck. He leaned closer till our breath were mixed together. I shutted my eyes closer afraid he will do anything to me. My heart was beats madly. I think it will jump out anytime. I want to pushed him away from me and yelled at him 'I'M STRAIGHT'. But my mouth won't let the words escaped and my fingers curly clutching the papers. I felt his breath on my ear, nibble on it gently.

He whispered seductively. Woahh wait, did I said seductively? Am sure not!

"Can't wait to meet you again babyboy. Have a nice day, Jungkook."

He pulled away from me and turned around making me breathing in relief. As I was about to walked out, he called my name.

"Oh Jungkook?"

His back still at me.

"Yes?"

"Don't forget to hide your boner baby. I don't want anyone to see it except for me." He waved at me.

Quickly closing the door behind my back and locked it. I look at my crotch and yes! I have a fucking boner. Great Jungkook. My cheeks flushed in embarrased as I use my paper to cover the tututut.

Sighing, this is gonna be a long day.

*******

Yeay! Chapter 1 is finished~ Don't forget to vote and comment!

Your lovely
-Annastasia Adam