Chapter 9: "Lets see what your mouth can do."

Jungkook POV

"Hey babyboy, are you okay?" He kneel in front of me with the towel and a bowl of water.

'What fucking question is that? Hahaha I'm fucking fine, don't you see? Being all tied up on this chair. I'm okay! Fucking great. Keep on asking stupid questions.'

But I just keep my mouth shut while looking at him emotionless. But he had this stupid smile making me want to stab him right here like right now.

'Hold your horses Jungkook. You will find a way to get out from this hell. But the question is how?'

Suddenly I feel a sting on my lips as I groaned in pain. He carefully wipe the edge of my mouth with the wet towel. I saw a red stain on it. Didn't realised that there's a blood on my lips. Where did I get that?

"Now you're okay." He smiled sheepishly at me as he stares at me. This guy is not in his right mind. He grunt in frustrated. I think its because I don't say a word to him.

All of a sudden the feeling scared overwhelmed me once again as I saw him messing with his hair and grab it fistfully. He grab both my shoulder.

He chuckles darkly, "Jungkook speak to me."

"Fuck you." I spat. I know I shouldn't do that but I was too angry to even think about the consequences.

It caught me off guard when he smacked across my face.

'Shit that surely hurt!'

But I keep on glaring at him as if challenge him to do it again. What confused me more, he was smirking at me? What the- Oh yeah he's psychopath.

"Lets see what your mouth can do. I want to hear your beautiful scream after I..." He pull out the needle from his pocket.

I widened my eyes as I stuttered out, "W-what are y-you gonna do with th-that, Taehyung?"

He shushed me to calm me down but I wriggling more and more hoping that the rope loosened a bit. One thing you should know about me, I don't like needle in fact I hate it.

"It will hurt you just a little bit baby..." He jab the needle onto my arm and I screamed in pain. After that, he taking it out slowly.

Suddenly, I feel so dizzy. I don't know what he put inside my body but for sure it doesn't feel good. I look surrounding me, it was blur even I can't understand what he was saying to me. I look at him. Weird. There's a three person in front of me. All of them are Taehyung. They were smirking at me.

"Sleep baby boy."

Right after he said that, my eyes slowly closing and the last thing I saw was him leaning on me and then it become black.

******

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a woman and a man yelling on each other faces. I couldn't make out what they were saying.

But once she left, I look at him in full of hatred when he turns to me. The man who once broke my heart. The man who I hated so much in this world. The man who once hit me over and over again. The man who would put a blame on me about everything.

That man is my father.

******

When I woke up, I was breathing heavily. I gasped and clutching my chest to stop the throbbing. It was painful. I tried to think about the happy moment with my mother. Mostly it worked sometimes.

After what it seems like forever, my breath become normal and steady back. I stroke my chest but then something hit me on the head.

I look at my hands. No longer tied up! But I can still see the bruises on my both wrist. Maybe because I was wriggling too hard.

I wanted to dance in joy but I realised something was off in this room.

'Great. Different room.'

This is not my fucking room even though it is much better than the previous room. I'm sure this is his room. I watch all the furniture in this room. I feel like I'm watching a magazine right now. Why am I here? And who fucking bring me here?

The door open, I guess that's the bathroom, revealing a man with his hair still dripping wet.

Kim Taehyung.

Wow I never believe that an angel exist but when I see this beautiful creature in front of me, in a split of second I change my mind. Angel do exist but too bad he's psycho.

A towel in between his hip loosened a bit showing his v-line. The tattoo crown on his neck were actually connected from his side abdomen to his stomach. It was a picture of people naked...? Its like there's a meaning every tattoo on his body. I do notice that his right arm had a long scar. Where did he get that?

"Done checking me out baby? Don't worry this is all yours." He smirk, knowing I will be ten time went crimson red.

But I shake off the feeling and back to my sense as I glare at him. "Where the fuck I am?" I said, gritted my teeth in anger.

He still had this fucking smirk in his face as he went to the closet which ten time larger than my closet at home but I couldn't care less. I was still glaring at him who was busy taking the shirt out. I ignored the knotted on my stomach when he changed his clothes while his back facing me.

When he's done, he's facing me as he reply, "Don't worry baby boy, you're safe with me in here. This is our room. You should be happy baby because..." He trailed off as he walk closer to me as I stand up backing away.

"S-stay away from me!" I voice out in anger but clearly that I'm scared. He ignored me and keep on coming closer.

"How can I stay away from you Jungkook when in reality we can't even be apart from each other. You're mine and I'm yours." He chuckles. He loves to see me in this state, scared, frightened as if he had the control over me.

I look around and saw the balcony beside me.

'Yes that's a good idea! I should run to the balcony and then jump to death . Better than staying here with him!'

I make a decision and do what was in my mind. I run to that balcony faster using the Usain bolt leg. But what I saw in front me is not what I think it is...

No.

Fucking no way.

This can't be.

I'm in the fucking island?!

******

Whaaaaaaaaaaat??????

Yup he's in the island. And he's gonna have a great time with Taehyung. Coming soon smut! *laugh evilly*

Your lovely,
-Annastasia Adam