Chapter 4: "Aaaah~Taehyung, you feel so good."

'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING BACK THERE JUNGKOOK!'

Jungkook pull the engine from slow to the speed. He couldnt believe that he just kiss his patient and worse thing is with a guy.

"WATCH OUT BRO!" someone shouted.

He was deep in thought that he didnt realised he nearly accident. He stop his car when some guy shouting at him. Jungkook gave him middle finger before he leave the stranger angrily shouting at him like a mad man.

'CALM YOUR DICK DOWN JUNGKOOK! I should call Jhope.'

He pulled out his phone and dialed Jhope. On the third ring he answered the phone.

"Yoooo Jungkoook~" He slur.

He's drunk.

"Jhope I'm on my way to the club. Bring me 2 chicks. I'm in the mood of threesome. And don't forget, I want the highclass one."

He laugh. "Can you take two pussy?"

Jungkook groaned. "Add one. Make it foursome hope." Before Jhope can reply, he hang up the phone.

He wants to clear his mind tonight. He want to forget everything that happen today. Mostly he wants to forget the kissing scene.

Finally he arrived at the 'strip club' and parked on the VIP place where Jhope's car is. The strip club is owned by Jhope's father, Mr.Jung, the most powerful man in Seoul. Not only he own this Club, he own many clubs and casino's on this town. They heard he wants to build one more casino at Shanghai, cost 2.3billion. He totally the richest.

Jungkook went inside the club only to be greeted by the music blasted louder. He look surrounding and spotted Jhope and the girl sitting on his lap with only bikini. Jhope saw Jungkook and waving him to come over. He started to walked towards him.

"Yo Jungkook! How you doin man?!" Jhope standing up to give him a bro hug which he gladly returned it.

"You smell like a shit Hobi!" Jungkook laugh pinching his nose.

Jhope laugh with humor as he wrap his arm around Jungkook shoulder "I just fucked someone!"

Jungkook nudged him on the rib and Jhope let go his arm, still laughing. "Go to VIP room on the corner! Don't want to make the girls wait." He winked before he leave him.

Jungkook walked around to find the VIP room. On the way to the room, the picture of him kissing Taehyung was played on his mind. He quickly brushed it off. He won't let that ruin his night. He standing infront of the door and open it revealing sexy girls who barely wearing anything, on the bed while motioning Jungkook with only their fingers.

Smirking, he shut the door behind him and started to walk over on the bed and plopped. The blonde girl unbottoning his shirt while the brownish girl kissing his lip, they were making a fighting tongue and ofcourse Jungkook won. The pink hair girl using Jungkook finger to fingering her. He hissed when the blonde girl gaving him blowjob, licking his tip, teasing him.

"Aaaah~Taehyung, you feel so good."

The brownish girl stop kissing him, raising her eyebrow. "Oppa, who's Taehyung?"

Jungkook froze. 'How did she know him?!'

She look at his confusing face and answered. "You're moaning his name while she blow you, oppa."

He cringe when someone called him oppa but he couldn't care less because on his mind right now is Taehyung...? Why he calling Taehyung's name? WHY??

Jungkook groaned by thinking about it. It makes him hard to forget about Taehyung.

"Stop talking. I don't pay for you to talk." She nodded quickly and start to do her work.

Sighing.

'Oh Taehyung... You drive me nuts.'

*******

"Yes I know Dr.Kim but I'm really really not feeling well today."

Sigh. "Okay, Dr.Park will replace your work for today."

"Okay Dr.Kim. Thank you."

After the long arguing they had, Jungkook finally can take a day off. He's actually not sick at all.

His thought being disturbed by the ring of his phone. He look at the ID call and that is Jimin. He answered.

"What do you want, smol dick?"

On the other side, Jimin laughing at his friend joke. "You know my dick is not smol. By the way, can you tell Jhope I can't hangout with him today because duty call. I call him many times but he didn't answer probably still at the club. That guy not afraid of getting STD."

"And where is that?" Jungkook shut his eyes.

"Since when you care about me?" He teased. "I'm on my way to Kim hospital. Some bullman sick or whatever, he wants me to replace him just for today." He added.

Jungkook hummed in reply. He end the call after their exchange goodbye. Something bugging Jungkook about the talk that they just had.

Kim hospital...?

Replacing bullman sick...? Sounds like me.

Dr. Park...?

Wait.

Jimin.

Park Jimin.

Replacing me.

Kim Taehyung!

Jungkook jumped out from his bed, grab his coat uniform and the key and rushed out. He drive on speed. He couldn't let Jimin replacing him. More like he didn't want Jimin to meet Taehyung. Jimin is gay so if he find the hot guy, he will fuck him. Kim Taehyung is fucking hot and he wouldn't let that happen. Not to his Taehyung.

Once he arrived, he spot Jimin's car but the person is not in there. He dashed out to the building to find Jimin but he bumped onto Dr.Kim.

Dr.Kim look confused but help him anyway. "Dr.Jeon? What are you doing here? Aren't you sick?"

Jungkook breathing heavily because of the run he just had. "Where- WHERE DR.PARK?"

"Oh he just went ups-"

He couldn't finished his sentence when Jungkook left him, running like Usain Bolt. Using ladder to the highest floor. His leg shaking to the speed but he won't stop. Finally arrive, he focused on the door down the hall. Standing infront of it, he bang it. He forgot to bring the key.

"Open this fucking door! Jimin!"

The door was open revealing confusing Jimin, who was holding a medicine. "Jungkook what are you doing here?"

Jungkook didn't hear what Jimin's said because he only focus to the person behind his friend.

Taehyung.

*******

Sorry for the late update. I was busy with my school work. I hope this chapter is okay.

Have a nice day!

Your lovely
-Annastasia Adam