Chapter 6: "Obey me like a good boy you are."

Jungkook POV

H-he killed them...?

The pregnant woman...

"I became addicted to killing. At first I proud of myself that I can stop all the pain that they had. I didn't realised I was actually become like one of them. The murderer. You know baby, killing is like a drug to me. I can't stop killing people. When I was 15, I had a fight with my uncle. That old bastard always want me to obey him, I'm getting sick of it. So I shoot him on the head. His blood is everywhere. I throw a birthday party on my age 18 for the first time in life. I started to drunk and sleep with girls. What we call that? Oh one night stand. I took an advantage of my charming face. After I done with them, I killed them."

I can't stand this anymore... I want to stop listening. I want him to stop but my mouth couldn't let the words came out. I was still in shockness. I want to run away but my legs betrayed me. It stay still.

He continued, "I love my life Jungkook. But yet I hate it... He did this to me. He fucking did this to me. And my father? I just knew that, he had borrowed billion of money from mafia and that he can't pay back so they go after my mother. But I already take my revenge for my mother. I stabbed my father when he asleep. I feel satisfied."

He laughs again making all my hairs standing. His laugh send a shiver running on my spine. I can't believe it. I still cannot believe what I just heard. He killed so many innocent people. The memory of my mother haunted me once again. She was laying on the hospital with so many tubes on her body. Some drunk man hit her car on her way to buy my cake. Yeah it's on my birthday. Since that day, I didn't celebrate my birthday, it remind me of her. I clamped my heart tightly to stop the pain. It hurt. So much.

I looked at Taehyung's eyes. Theres no more a sadness on it. All I see is full of hatred on it. It scared me to death. I don't know what will happen next if I'm staying here any longer with him. So I stood up, still shaking but I managed to standing, holding the near sofa and turned around. I knew he was looking at my every move but I couldn't look at him. Something force me not to look at him.

I freeze on my spot when he grab my arm. I exhale deeply.

"Where do you think you're going, Jungkook?" He asked, his aura is so dominant. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

When I didn't answer him, he groaned in frustrated, "Obey me like a good boy you are. When I ask you, answer. Believe me baby, you don't want to see my other side."

My mouth seems to shut close. I know I already push his button because he grab my arm too tight, it may leave bruises there. He chuckles darkly. "I asked you babyboy. Where do you think you're going?"

I was shivering to the death listenjng to his husky voice. It was like a strong wind that blows you bring you to the other world. I cannot let him control me. I'm not weak! So I did the best thing that is

Run.

I pushed him harder enough to let go of my arm but I was caught once again when I was about to grab the handle.

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING BABYBOY?!" He shouted at me as he grab my hair fully onto his fist tightly.

"Let me go, TAE! YOU PSYCHO!" I tried to nudge his rib part hardly but before I can do that, he caught my elbow.

He laugh. The kind of laugh that makes you creep out. "Stop saying that, Jungkook." He kissed my jaw leaving it wet and suck on it a little bit hard, marking me.

I hissed because of pain that he gaves me. I tried to move my body away from him but he won't budge.

He chuckles. "I don't know what happen to me, Jungkook. I love touching you. I love hearing you scream my name. I love everything about you, my kookie." He licked my cheeks, making my face twitch in disgusted.

"Calling me psycho once again, Dr.Jeon..."

"...I'll fuck you hard for real."

I started to cried, hoping someone will heard me but no one because you know, on this floor theres only one room. He's room.

"Shhh don't cry baby. I'm not going to hurt you." He shushed me.

"At least not now." He chuckles. His other hand locked both my hands behind my back. The other one resting under my stomach, near to my- I don't want to mention it.

"Babyboy let me tell you something..." His hand going down slowly and stop at my bulge. I want to scream but I know it just a waste of time.

I sniffed, "Taehyung, don't do this. Please this is not you! Please..."

"Kookie, kookie, kookie. I love hearing you begging me. This is the real me baby and you know what?"

None POV

"Kookie, kookie, kookie. I love hearing you begging me. This is the real me baby and you know what?"

Jungkook was still trapped on Taehyung's arm. He didn't like the way Taehyung's treated him. Jungkook couldn't think straight with Teahyung's palm started to moving up and down on his member. He bit his lips from letting the moan slip off.

Taehyung's chuckles, feeling proud of himself for making Jungkook's weak just by the touch of him.

"We're gonna leave this place Jungkook..." He nuzzle on his neck, breathing in his smell. Jungkook smell that he fell in love on the first time he came here, the smell that he obsessed. And the person. Since the first day they met, Taehyung couldn't get him off in his mind. He became addicted to him. He wants Jungkook. He needs him.

"W-what do you m-mean...?"

His angelic voice brings him back to reality. He wonder what will it sound when he screaming his name while he fuck him. All the dirty things that he wants to do to him is what making him want to keep him just for himself. He can't wait anymore. This is the right time. Time to leave this hell along with his property  away from here.

"Away from here...Kim Jungkook..."

Jungkook POV

Something hard hit my head and I fell. The last thing I saw is a person with the black hoodie lifted me in a bridal style. I couldn't see his face clearly.

"I'm sorry Jungkook."

Are his last words before the darkness took over me.

*******

Who is that mysterious black hoodie?
Dum Dum Dum~

Stay tune!

Your lovely
-Annastasia Adam