Chapter 11: "Please...H-Help me, Taehyung..." (S)

Once Jungkook being thrown on the bed, receiving moans from the boy as the guards immediately leave and they locked the door from the outside, following their boss order, purposely leaving Jungkook in suffering as he begs for anything to calm his raging lust. Rolling on the bed as he whimpers, trying to get rid away the discomfort feeling all over his body especially his lower part. Too hot even the air conditioner didn't help at all, his body forms sweats as the thick air corrupting around him, his chest pumping up and down by his heavy breath, feeling so helpless with his hands being cuffed together.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room where the psycho man sitting right now, on the chair with a device control in his gripping hand, as he caressing it on his moist lips gently while his hooded eyes fixes on the screen in front of him that he had put CCTV on the corner of the room above without anyone noticed, a pleasing smirk slowly makes on his face, watching his doctor psychiatrist writhes around on the bed with a torture cry could be heard through the small speaker which the latter thinking it was such a beautiful music in his ears making him almost let out a pleasure sound in his throat.

But his moment get interrupted by knocks on the door. He let out a deep sigh feeling pissed off somehow before told the person to come in. He didn't see who enters because he only focus on the screen in front of him.

"Jefe, Drag wants to meet you. He said there's an important business with the King today and it cannot be cancelled. It's about the drugs that cost 2billion do-"

"I'll be there." He cut him off. The muscle guy nodded before open the door wide for his boss. With the last glance, Taehyung stand up from his seat. As he was about to walk out from the room,

"Please...H-Help me, Taehyung..."

As soon as he heard the sound of the latter begging, craving for his touch, he stop his track immediately.

"Jef-"

"Cancel it. I have more important thing to do."

"But-"

"Fucking do it and leave." He growls, glaring intimidately through the already fear man as if it burning into his souls. He could feel it so he just bows and leave quickly.

Not long after that, his lips tug into a smirk devilishly and take away glance towards the screen before he walks out the room but of course, not forgetting to close the door slowly, taking his time as he starts to think something in mind on what should he do to the doctor. He thought, 'Let the real part begin, Mr.Jeon...' A chuckle slips from his mouth and takes out a key as soon as he standing in front of the door room where Jungkook being locked at.

The door being wide opened, revealing a smug smile on Taehyung's face as Jungkook whipped his head towards the door with panting softly escapes from his slight red lips from held in his moans by biting on it hardly.

Apart from that, he feels fear rushes into his adrenaline but at the same time feeling excited of what upcoming next. So, he just laying there while staring at the psycho man pleasing looks. "T-Taehyung..."

The said man closed the door behind, locking the door to make sure he doesn't want anyone to disturb his 'fun' with his bunny boy. He walks toward the edge of the bed, leaning down a bit to take a close-up of the raven-haired features, gliding his fingers slowly onto his burning cheek and down to his lips, rubbing his bottom lips with his thumb while eyeing on it then moves his eyes to the bambi doe eyes that has slight tears on it.

"What do you want me to do to you hm?" He said with a sickly sweet voice, moving his hand to cup Jungkook's cheek who let out a soft whimpers, trying so hard not to struggle away.

But he remained silent much to Taehyung dislike.

With that, the boy yelps as a slap landed hard on his cheek which it sting a lot. Then his jaw being grabbed forcefully to face the dominant glares, dangerously close to his face.