Chapter 13: "Cum with me." (S)

Jimin was burying his face on Yoongi's chest while crying his eyes out after he had done confessed what he did to his bestfriend and the reason why he did it. Sure, Yoongi knew about Jimin's mom who is sick, laying on hospital for about three month now. No one knows except for him eventhough they just met 2 weeks ago.

"I-I shouldn't d-do that...I-I'm a bad person, Yoongi..." He clutch his boyfriend shirt while he tried to comfort him by rubbing his back.

"Shh baby, it's not your fault. If I were you, I would do the same." He said softly.

Jimin looked up with his red eyes and his lips quivered trying to hold back his tears, "He's m-my bestfriend..."

He nodded but didn't say anything.

*******

"Y-Yoongi-! Ugh!" Jimin moaned as he dig his nails on Yoongi's back which will leave bruises and scratches everywhere.

He groan at the sight of him underneath. The way his swollen lips screaming out his name. With his tears on the corner of his eyes and his mouth hang open a bit, enjoying this as much as the dom does. He watch his member going in and out of those bruise pink hole, repeatedly. All about Jimin is making him driving nuts.

"That's right, baby. Moan my name." He growl as his knucles turning white, gripping hard the headboard while keep on fucking Jimin senselessly.

Jimin bit his lips as he keep on moaning his name and feeling euphoria everytime he thrust in.

"Forget about everything, baby. Now is about you and me." His raspy voice whispering and trail a kiss on his neck, leaving a tingling sensation.

Put his one leg on his shoulder to get a better access as he rammed inside him in an animalistic pace. He grab tight his boyfriend hips, feeling the warmness around him. He groan when jimin's wall clenching around him time to time.

"Mmm keep on doing that." He close his eyes feeling the burning built inside him.

"I-I'm close-"

"Cum with me." He moaned out.

He scream on the top of his lung having a rough orgasm that he ever experienced once in a life. And he feels tired after that but Yoongi didn't stop as he keep on thrusting, chasing his own orgasm.

"Fuck." He clench his teeth and soon after that he came inside him. Some of the white liquid leaks out from the bruises hole. And what a show to Yoongi.

He lay on top of his smol boy, resting his face on his chest while hugging possesively the love of his life. Tried to keep their breath normal.

"Y-Yoongi..."

"Sleep baby."

"I love you." He sleep afterward as the snores coming out from his plump lips.

Yoongi feels butterflies and guilty at the same time. He wanted to say the three words back to him but something stop him from doing so.

He know in the end, he will get hurt.

'Beep, beep, beep-'

He pressed the green button.

"Hello?"

"How is he?"

"What do you want, bro?"

Chuckles, "Just checking you guys out. Is it bad?"

"I don't have time playing around with you. And I'm done with your game." He hissed.

"What game, Yoongi?"

He widened his eyes when he heard a familiar voice beside him who just now sleeping.

"W-When did you awake, Jimin?" He cough nervously as he turn around.

Jimin rubbed his sleepy eyes, "You're too loud. Whos on the phone?"

"No one. Go back to sleep baby."

"But you sound-"

"I said no one." He groan and Jimin felt hurt a little bit but he nodded anyway and turn on the opposite side, continued his sleeping beauty.

Yoongi sigh after hearing the snoring and promise to make it up for his baby. Then he heard a chuckles from the other side of the phone.

"That was close. Bet you don't wanna lose him."

"Fuck you, Taehyung."

He ends the call, rubbing his temple in frustration before watching Jimin's back. Carefully, he slip under the cover and hug him from behind, kissing the back of his neck.

"Goodnight baby and I'm sorry."

But what he didn't know, Jimin was actually try to stop himself from crying by clamp his mouth with his palm.

'Y-Yoongi knows him...? T-Taehyung? Is he plan this too...? Fake loving me...?'

*******

Oh shit guys! Havent updated for so long. Guess some of you boring to wait that long and decided to leave the book or removed them from your library but thats fine!

I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY BOOK HAS REACH 2k!

Thank you so much for the peep that stay and vote my book!

Theres so much going on and I have to update my another book. Crazy isnt it? But seriously im out of idea and the voices keep on telling me to discontinued this book!

Should I or nah? :/

BTW have a nice day and TQ my lovelies out there!

Without you alls, I'm nothing.

Oh and heres alittle update but YoonMin~ I love plot twist♡

Your lovely
-Annastasia Adam